chapter 20: gu yiming, you're finished

"do you have anything to explain?"

gu yiming closed the car window and began interrogation.

"i just went out with xiao bai for some wine..."

"have some wine?" have to run to such a smoky miasma place? still with wang jiarui? the place that wang jiarui opened, is it what you should go to? it's all gay! "

the aftermath of the cocktail came up, yu bei's eyes were confused, and gu yiming's cigarettes just mixed with the unique male odor on his body made yu bei groggy.

"then didn't you go too?"

yu bei grinned.

jump the pure land of bliss on the edge of being beaten.

i haven't held you accountable.

"i'm looking for you!"

"then who knows, maybe you're also going to play, just happened to run into me..."

yu bei was lazy, this slightly drunk state was the most comfortable, simply lying on the back seat on all fours.

"you're playing with fire."

hahahahaha...

gu yiming has read too many novels lately?

man, you're playing with fire.

yu bei covered his mouth, not daring to laugh loudly, but still leaked out of his fingers.

"you want to drink, you can find a safe, tasteful place, i can also accompany you, you ran to this, is it sincere to think about drunken disorder?!" 」

"where is there..."

"look at your current confused commotion!"

gu yiming knows a fart.

i care about the confusion every day, do i say anything?

"i'll see..."

yu bei climbed up with his eyelids open and stared in the rearview mirror.

oh, a drunken sweetheart.

yu bei offered a kiss to the person in the mirror.

"i said that you are not allowed to go outside, and if you want to riot, you can only show me, and you have taken my words as the wind in your ears!"

"why?"

yu bei burst into flames as he listened.

wang jiarui said how good.

you hang me, and you don't get on me.

isn't it hard to achieve the achievement of watching me complain every day?

happy quito, why should i fall in love with a straight man?

i have now suddenly woken up and stopped harassing you, why are you still tied up to me?

do you want me to give the rest of my life to you?

gu yiming's tone also became more and more heavy: "you don't know what identity you know?" "

"what identity?" yu bei smiled and asked, "your daughter-in-law?" "

i drank anyway.

you can't hit people after drinking.

"yu bei, you really don't know what to do!" gu yiming's teeth were about to crush, "you are an artist, you know? you come out drinking, you hang out with gay, and if you get photographed by paparazzi, have you thought about the consequences? "