Chapter 146: Dry Wood Meets Fire

Gu Yiming is not suitable for driving now, so he came with Gu Junru to pick up the plane.

Gu Junru was very enthusiastic about holding Yu Bei, and he couldn't wait to slap two slaps in the face like the Europeans. But he didn't.

Maybe Gu Yiming didn't allow it.

I don't know if Gu Junru misses my younger brother too much.

Or are they Americans so enthusiastic about a bowl of noodles?

I haven't seen Gu Yiming for a long time.

Yu Bei was excited in his heart.

I'm not nervous anymore.

The mindset has changed.

I can't wait to borrow An Lingrong's Huanyi incense.

Gu Yiming must have a similar idea.

Why does Yu Bei know about it?

It's been an old husband and wife who have been together for so many years, can Gu Yiming's little expression be hidden? He is peeling my clothes with his eyes.

But the first sentence that Gu Yiming and Yu Bei said did not follow the script.

"You've changed?"

Gu Yiming's face was hesitant and exuded a faint sadness.

Yu Bei almost went to the wrong theater of Aunt Qiong Yao.

I'm afraid that he will pop out of a Erkang in the next sentence.

"Handsome?" asked him.

"It's a mess. "

I can't admit it.

When am I not going to be funny?"

I don't think your description is accurate enough. Yu Bei corrected him, "You must think I've become more attractive."

Gu Yiming didn't refute.

"It's hard to say. Gu Yiming pondered for a while in the co-pilot and said, "Maybe I won't suppress it by your side, you can let yourself go there in China and liberate your nature."

Nonsense. Yu Bei leaned back on the chair and asked, "According to what you say, your existence blocks my charm that should shine in all directions?"

"I think you should be chained."

Tsk.

As soon as Gu Yiming came out, he had a strong desire for control from the old S7O.

Gu Yiming also analyzed for a long time: "I told you, I will never allow you to return to China alone in the future, especially in the entertainment industry, those men you should give you flowers are all good people? They are all scumbags!"

"What kind of ...... are you going to make trouble?"

"Don't you understand my heart?" Gu Yiming said and pretended to cry, "The scumbag in the city makes you charming, do you remember that the godbrother at the entrance of the village shed tears for you."

Yu Bei's goosebumps were lined up in a phalanx behind him, and he stabbed out with spears and brushes.

Why is Gu Yiming getting more and more earthy?

Gu Junru's foreign temperament has not been learned at all.

Yu Bei returned to China to do a big thing, and he had to ask Gu Yiming for credit.

"Gu Yiming, I went back to help you save your company, and turned the tide, how are you going to reward me?"

Gu Yiming teased Yu Bei with his eyes in the rearview mirror.