Chapter 55: Give our mom a call

, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming also followed to see what Qin Feng's family was like.

The seventh floor of an ordinary residential building in the suburbs.

"Those who don't see people or ghosts are indeed quiet. Xia Yifan said.

Only on the fifth floor, Yu Bei's legs were sore.

"Gu Yiming, I can't do it, my back is sore. Yu Bei gasped and said, "What's this bag? it has to be fifty catties"

Gu Yiming took the bag of clothes in his hand, no more than five catties.

"I usually ask you to do more exercise with me, but now I can't crawl in a hug. Gu Yiming taught him, "If you are asked to do some other physical work, can you move?"

Yu Bei crawled with a red face, and his brain was not thinking about anything, so he replied casually.

"I didn't move, I just lay down.
Gu Yiming,
who was walking in front, suddenly stopped, looked back at him, Qin Feng and Xia Yifan's movements were uniform, and they turned back like Gu Yiming.

"Look at what I'm doing, can Gu Yiming just move?"

This is inexplicably incompatible.

"Tsk" Xia Yifan smiled and said, "Mi'er, you are so simple and shy as a child, I didn't expect to play so much now, and the boss has instilled in you some unclean thoughts"

"What kind of thing? I don't do manual work, can I do it? Gu Yiming is not good at physical strength, let him be a cow and a horse".

Yu Bei closed his mouth abruptly.

Tasted it carefully.

I want to sew up my leaky mouth.

Big mouths are contagious.

Xiaobai, this person is poisonous, right?

Turn around and scold him.

Qin Feng, a little ruffian, was also sighing for a long time: "Alas, Gua Wa'er has also grown up",

"Why are you renting such a high-rise without an elevator?" Yu Bei complained to him.

"It's a nice view. "Qin Feng is nonsense.

Xia Yifan said coldly: "It's not poor yet.

", Lao Tzu is the boss now, he has money, he earns it himself, and he doesn't rely on his family. Qin

Feng took the key to open the door, an ordinary one-bedroom apartment.

Surprisingly, it's quite neat.

Even the shoes are clean and placed on the shoe cabinet.

When he was in school, Qin Feng threw a bunch of clothes and shoes, and his socks could stand up as bricks.

Xia Yifan was angry at that time, and directly threw him into the trash can in the corridor.

Okay, Qin Feng went back to the dormitory and fought with him again.

"Hide, it's like a personal nest. Xia

Yifan was very surprised, the sofa and coffee table were all cleaned up.

"What can it be like if it's not like a human nest?" Qin

Feng put his equipment next to his desk.

Xia Yifan walked to the desk, there was really a row of books on it, but it was a textbook from the previous university, and it was estimated that he hadn't turned it over for a long time.

"Qin Feng, where is your computer?"

Qin Feng gave each of them a glass of water.

"What computer? No computer.

Xia Yifan took a sip of water and said, "How can you play games without a computer?"

Qin Feng replied briefly, as if he didn't want to mention it.

Yu Bei whispered "Oh".

Qin Feng's poor grades are because he loves to play games, and he skips school and plays day and night.

Xia Yifan is the most exquisite, every day the thunder can't move and sleep at ten o'clock, and he gets up at seven o'clock, Qin Feng turns on the voiceover and sprays people on the Internet, Xia Yifan pulls out his network cable in a fit of anger, and the two start arguing again.

Qin Feng shouted angrily: "You sleep with yours, you can't sleep and close your ears! Why are you pulling out Lao Tzu's network cable?!"

Xia Yifan threatened: "If you make Lao Tzu rest at night, it will be your chicken next time!"
In
short, these two people are sleeping together, and they have always been chickens flying and dogs jumping.

Somehow, it doesn't taste right.

There was a Gu Yiming who calmly put on his tie before running when the earthquake came, and Yu Bei, who was obsessed with watching Gu Yiming tie when the earthquake came.

I haven't broken up after four years.

A miracle on earth.

At the time of graduation, Xia Yifan also sighed: "If you move China, you should award me a Best Father's Love and Tolerance Award." Having

said that, Xia Yifan checked around Qin Feng's house, and finally pushed open the bedroom door,

"Qin Feng, you only have one bed in your house!

"Squeeze it and it's over! You're about to fall asleep on the flyover, what kind of temper are you playing?"

"Get out." Xia Yifan frowned and said, "Who knows if you have pulled any random people to shoot in bed? Don't infect Lao Tzu with any

disease." "

You look down on me when you say this, I'm not so poor that I can't even afford to open a house, right?" Qin Feng smiled and said, "What's more, there are a lot of people who ask me out, and I still need to pay for opening a house?"

Xia Yifan's face was dark and gloomy, and he turned around to leave.

"Nima, don't be a scumbag with a face, don't come to disgust me"

Qin Feng pulled him down: "Brother is clean, he has been poisoned."

Without waiting for Xia Yifan to answer, Qin Feng had already begun to unpack his package.

After settling the third child, Gu Yiming pulled Yu Bei home.

Yu Bei was reluctant.

Gu Yiming glanced at him and asked, "What's the matter, you also stay and sleep in a bed with them?"

But the reality is impossible.

"That can't be. Yu Bei paused for a moment and said, "I'm afraid that they will fight and beat me to a blue nose and swollen face."

Yu Bei looked out of the car window and found that the roadside vendors were selling lanternsCouplets of fake firecrackers.

"Did you start posting couplets so early? There is still a month before the Chinese New Year. Yu

Bei also wanted to join in the fun.

But Gu Yiming will definitely not let it, with his clean aesthetics, no extra decorations are allowed in the home.

"Do you want to hang a pair in our house?"

"Really?!"

Yu Bei was surprised.

Gu Yiming parked the car on the side of the road and said, "Go pick it."

Yu Bei happily jumped out of the car and rummaged around the vendors, calling Gu Yiming to see.

"Gu Yiming, the current couplets are really varied! There are still cartoons printed on them! Come and take a look, which one to choose?"

"You can pick it, I can do it."

Yu Bei saw a couplet and happily paid back in the car.

"What did you choose?"

"The goddess of macho men" Yu Bei unpacked the bag immediately with interest, "Honey Heavenly Girl!"

"What word am I asking?" "

Oh, I'll see. Yu Bei opened it and thought, "The stars hold the moon and frame the golden bridge for a thousand years, and spend a good night together, what is the good thing for Bishuanghui for a hundred years, this is for marriage, right? Gu Yiming, you drive back quickly, let's go and change it."

Gu Yiming had no intention of turning back, and said, "Forget it, it's not expensive anyway."

"Twelve pieces of cartoons! This is no longer a matter of five or six pieces!" Yu

Bei urged him: "What kind of words do you look like when you post it? Go back quickly, and the boss won't admit it later!"

Gu Yiming said indifferently: "It's okay, who of the two of us will misunderstand?"

We are not men and women living together unmarried.

Thinking about it, Yu Bei was still a little excited.

"I will be able to go home for the New Year soon!Gu Yiming, where are you going for the New Year?"

"I don't know.

"Aren't you going home?"

Gu Yiming put his hand on the steering wheel and said, "My parents are in the United States, and the place where they live is only a Chinese New Year, which is cold and boring." Why don't you go to your house this year?"

Yu Bei didn't want to.

Unless it is a proposal

, but Gu Yiming will propose a marriage?

This sand sculpture straight man can only carry a knife.

"Don't. Yu Bei decisively refused.

"Why?"

Yu Bei hesitated and said, "My poor family is not as good as your parents, so I'm embarrassed to take you home." "

After all, in Gu Yiming's heart, I am perfect.

I can't let poverty ruin my image in Gu Yiming's mind.

"Neurotic, my family doesn't live in the palace. Gu Yiming made his own decision, "Okay, let's go to your house for the New Year, and you can call our mother now."