chapter 24: come with me to refuse to return the set

"why are you so far away from me?" can i eat you? "

yu beiyuguang glanced at gu yiming holding his head and looking at himself.

which kind to eat?

is that the kind i think?

"i don't..."

yu bei's heart was firm.

but the mouth has its own thoughts, and the sound it makes seems to be coming, to dominate me!

gu yiming obviously also found out: "come with me to refuse to return that set?" "

"i didn't."

if you can, i can climb up on my own.

but you can't.

remember the url

"son, you've changed, you've really changed." gu yiming stressed.

yu bei must admit this.

it's been seven or eight years, and yu bei is about to get straight.

"you've never twisted and turned before." gu yiming was still quite aggrieved, "when i went to school, you squeezed my bed and wanted to sleep with me." "

gu yiming's brain was hit by walnuts, right?

when did i ever do such an unashamed thing?

well, i did... once?

once a day?

forget it, forget it.

"it's not that the dormitory has no air conditioning, it's ventilated on all sides in winter, how cold."

yu bei is not hard at all.

but the mouth must be hard.

"what about summer? don't you also climb into my bed? gu yiming pressed.

yu bei sighed: "it's hot in the summer, and it's cool for two people to sleep together." "

"??"

gu yiming was confused by him, "you and i are automatically variable frequency?" can it cool and heat? "

can you cool and heat i don't know.

it's okay to get bigger and smaller.

just like the fairy stick of the dancing goddess.

"i mean really, have you seen the animal world?" during the hot desert season, camels and antelopes are huddled together to cool off. "

"come on you."

yu bei's waist was wrapped around gu yiming, and his arm was pulled around, and he was directly dragged over.

"now that it's cold, you can always stick to me, right?"

"i'm not cold, i feel bad for a day without taking a cold shower!" are you cold? i see that you are vain, sigh, this is only once, gu yiming, your body is not very good..."

yu bei was suddenly a little happy.

straight dogs just can't be too nice to them, and when they find themselves alienated, they will be washed and sent over.

"you can fart, do you want to try me?" look i don't you. "

think!

dreaming!

"what a cold thing your feet are."

gu yiming scolded him, bent down and touched yu bei's leg and shook his foot.