Chapter 72: The blind date

Yu Xianglian was probably frightened by Yu Bei's heart-rending crying.

"What are you doing? Have a nightmare? Who doesn't want you, what are you talking nonsense?"

Yu Bei flattened his mouth and cried even more.

It's so wronged.

It's more aggrieved than doing one with tears.

"What?" Yu Xianglian still didn't understand, "He just went to work and scared you like this?

Yu Bei said, "He must have secretly gone abroad."

Yu Xianglian patted him on the head and said, "What nonsense, he can't work to support you? Could it be that he depends on your salary? Just now he said that he would come back when he was empty."

"He's fooling you! He won't come back!" If Gu Yiming comes back, why does he sneak away?

Isn't it good to tell me openly?

It was as if I was holding his leg and looking for life.

Yu Xianglian heard that something was wrong and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's the matter? You two quarreled? Yesterday it was still slimy, like you couldn't break it. Yu Bei was embarrassed to say that what he brought back was a straight man.

It's our family who is self-inflicted.

This hurt Yu Xianglian and Yu Dahua's hearts too much, after all, it took them a period of psychological construction to accept this matter.

Well, just five seconds.

"He said it himself, he wants to go back to the United States to inherit the family business!" Yu Bei said while scolding.

"That's a good thing, how big is the family property?"

Yu Xianglian's eyes lit up.

In Yu Xianglian's eyes, I am Tu Gu Yiming's family property?!

This is only a part.

There are so many benefits of being handsome, tall, big chickens, considerate and generous, gentlemen, and gentlemen.

The only downside is that it doesn't belong to me.

Can I not be sad?

Yu Bei was even more depressed and panicked: "You just see the money and open your eyes!"

"It seems that you are not." Yu Xianglian sighed.

"I heard that it's quite a big family business," Yu Bei was almost taken crooked, and said loudly, "That's not the point! The point is that he is reluctant to come back! How big is their family business? Can he succeed the president?"

"Yo, then this matter is indeed not small."

Yu Xianglian thought about it, took a towel and snorted a few times on Yu Bei's face to wipe away her tears.

"But I don't think Yiming's kid is not a person who is not responsible, maybe you think too much. Okay, okay, if there's something to solve, what's the use of crying? "

I know everything.

Macho men have tears and don't flick.

Unless you can't help it.

I cried.

I married my daughter-in-law and I didn't forget my mother.

"It's not you who was abandoned, you also earned a godson.

"Yu Bei, how can you talk like that?!"

Yu Xianglian patted him.

I heard that your second aunt's cousin has a son who is not married in his thirties, and I wonder if he is not handsome, nor is he rich."