Chapter 41: People, you have to have a skill

Gu Yiming was originally pulling the bow and shooting the second arrow, but when he heard Yu Bei's call, his hand suddenly collapsed, and the arrow was crooked, and he only shot 6 points.

"Hey, Gu Yiming, what's the matter with you? Yu Bei chattered, "I just praised you for your good target shooting, you just can't help but praise!"

"You shut up." Gu Yiming coldly threw down three words.

Yu Bei was not convinced: "It's funny~ Do you blame my mouth for shooting crooked?"

Gu Yiming took a deep breath, held his breath and focused on the third arrow, and succeeded in 10 rings!

"Really good, Gu Yiming!".

Yu Bei was overjoyed, seeing that Xiao Cheng had completed the shè arrow, he had to show off to them.

"Xiao Cheng Zhu Jiao, come and see, Gu Yiming is so powerful at shooting!"

Xiao Cheng and Zhu Jiao both hesitated.

"Let's not look at it......"

"No!" Yu Bei shouted proudly, "Come and watch!" Xiao

Cheng and Zhu Jiao walked over, and just as Gu Yiming took another 10 rings with the fourth arrow, they all applauded, trying to cover Yu Bei's business with applause.

Gu Yiming warned in advance: "You change the word for me!"

"Ahhhh Yu Bei shouted again, "Teacher Cheng, you can also come and see!Gu Yiming shoots the target super cowhide!!"

Xiao Cheng secretly asked Zhu Jiao: "Can this be broadcast?"

"Can it...... It makes sense...... I'll take a look at the live stream.

Zhu Jiao turned on his mobile phone next to him, and the barrage had all been deviated.

[Say not to hit the target, civilized you, me and him.]

[Hahaha, what did I hear?]

[Now the whole world knows that Gu Yiming is very good at targeting.

[I suspect that Xiaobei is working on color. [

My ears are inflamed hahaha]

[I want to ask how powerful it is?Can you explain it in detail?] [My mobile phone is not bad for this bit of traffic.]

......

When Gu Yiming finished with 10 points, he had already covered Yu Bei's mouth in advance.

"Stop shouting.

Yu Bei opened his hand: "If you don't shout, don't shout, why are you covering my mouth?"

Gu Yiming made a contribution and didn't care about him.

Yu Bei was so excited that he even wanted to give him a set of massages on the spot.

"Hey, when did you learn archery, why don't I know?"

Yu Bei poked him with his elbow, how could Gu Yiming know anything?

It is worthy of my Yu Bei's roommate.

Gu Yiming said leisurely: "When hunting." ......

The director has already begun to announce the total score, and Gu Yiming and Yu Bei actually ranked first by one point.

"Then I declare that Gu Yiming and Yu Bei have the right to choose a house first.

Sun Yuexin and Zhang Ziying made reluctant voices at the same time, and they were at the bottom with a total score of 28 points.