Chapter 75: Gu Yiming's boy is me!

I heard that there is that kind of black workshop that doesn't even have a certificate.

An illegal treatment center that specializes in deceiving people like Gu Yiming who are stupid and have a lot of money.

Take emetics to make gay form a conditioned reflex to vomit when he sees a male body, and there are messy drugs that make people delirious, and even direct corporal punishment torture, and he is beaten into a straight

I see that Gu Yiming is also undergoing electrotherapy.

Gu Yiming if he sent me to that kind of place.

I can tell you.

I still have a hammer in my snakeskin bag.

Yu Bei was thinking nonsense in the back seat.

When the car stopped, his face was a little pale.

The suburbs at this point are surrounded by dark paint, just a small western-style house with white miserable lights.

"Let's go.

Gu Yiming walked ahead.

"He is a psychiatrist I used to know, and he has a very good reputation in China, but now he only does private counseling, let's look at the psychiatrist's business, and we can't be known by others, especially the media.

Yu Bei glanced at the doctor and rolled his eyes.

At such a young age, what kind of senior experience can he have?

I'm afraid he's not a liar, right?

He also wears a pair of gold-wire glasses with a sassy bag, and his big back hair is meticulously combed.

You'd better show yourself if you bend or not.

There was a sign on the table that read "Wang Gengshuo".

"Mi'er, you wait outside, I'll go in and talk to him. The two of them were talking inside, and Yu Bei was bored outside.

The main thing is that the sound insulation is too good.

Can't hear you.

simply walked around the room, and the more he looked at Yu Bei, the more frightened he became.

There were some medicines in the cabinets, and there was that kind of inexplicable medical machinery in the room, and the whole room looked gloomy.

Sure enough, it was the same as rumored.

Only people who live in this kind of place have mental illness!

Yu Bei couldn't stay any longer, so he opened the door and broke in.

Gu Yiming and Wang Gengshuo glanced at him, and then continued to talk calmly.

Gu Yiming asked: "You mean, there is no way to make gay become a normal person, and a normal person can't become gay?"

Wang Gengshuo lifted his glasses and said: "The so-called 'bending' is actually just realizing your own sexual orientation, correct you a little Mr. Gu, there is nothing normal and abnormal about sexual orientation, heterosexuality is only one of the eleven sexual orientations of human beings." "

Okay, I see, then let's go first, thank you.

Gu Yiming got up and pulled Yu Bei, pressed Yu Bei to the co-pilot, and fastened the seat belt.

Why do I say tie up?

Gu Yiming sat in the car, leaned on the back of the chair, and sighed heavily.

"It's over?"