Chapter 117: Without You, I'll Die

"Don't You Have Anything to Say?"

finally grabbed Gu Yiming's pigtails.

"Son, let's not worry about this, sit down and talk to you slowly.

Gu Yiming's tone was surprisingly gentle.

Or during this time, he was quite gentle.

Unusually gentle.

He suppressed that Gu forbearance, how hard he worked.

It's a pity that Yubei didn't find out earlier.

Gu Yiming treats me as a patient.

"What are you talking about, what are you talking about?

"No"

Gu Yiming was helpless, stretched out his hand to Yu Bei, and Yu Bei subconsciously stepped back.

"Don't touch Lao Tzu!" Yu Bei yelled at him.

"Okay, okay, I won't touch it, don't get excited, let's talk about it."

Don't talk about it. Yu Bei said forcefully, "I think you are full of now, and none of them are credible."

Gu Yiming is really scheming.

Weave a huge lie.

Gu Yiming opened his mouth as if he wanted to refute, but swallowed it back and didn't say anything to explain.

Wang Gengshuo said he couldn't quarrel with me.

Gu Yiming carefully followed the doctor's instructions.

"Mi'er, I hid it from your illness, but I didn't lie to you. Gu Yiming was also anxious, why wasn't he so excited?

"Can you pull it down, let me ask you, the first time you took me to Wang Gengshuo, you just started tricking me into taking this medicine, or was it premeditated before?"

Maybe Gu Yiming knew that I was sick a year or two ago?

That was terrible.

"I only found out when I took you to the consultation for the first time.

Gu Yiming stood there honestly and replied.

"So, what do you say you like me, and you are willing to try it with me, but it is also because I am sick that you perfunctory me?"

"No!" Gu Yiming replied decisively, "It was my decision from the heart."

Why is Yu Bei so unbelieving?

Is he still coaxing me?"

"You agreed to break up with me so readily because the doctor told you not to argue with me, right?"

Gu Yiming lowered his head and didn't say anything else.

"What a good piece of good intentions.

Yu Bei thought it was funny.

I struggled with my crush for eight years before I gained a little favor from Gu Yiming.

Or because of Gu Yiming's pity.

At the level of my struggle, the steel bars were bent and the stones were hot.

The old sow can lay eggs.

And my love is still teasing me.

Why am I so hard?

Why is it because of gender incompatibility?

Why am I not a woman? If I am a woman, I will be fascinated by Gu Yiming.

Rather than getting sick to gain sympathy.