Chapter 137: I'm Gu Yiming's family

Yu Bei was in a hurry to get wise, and he figured things out.

Gu Hongsheng has been overshadowed by Lin Beier's father and son, and they have all made trouble until the police arrest people.

Even Yu Bei suffered together.

Yu Bei didn't know what the two devils were going to do with him, destroying the corpse and destroying the traces?

"Dad, are you sure you haven't seen Brother Yiming?" Lin Beier's IQ is still online, "He didn't arrive at the company?"

There was silence on the

other end of the phone for a while.

Yu Bei's heart was hanging and puffing.

They won't do the same to Gu Yiming, right?"

The other end of the phone said in a deep voice, "Then I'll tell you the truth, Gu Yiming had a traffic accident downstairs in the company."

Yu Bei's whole body was bombarded, and he was dumbfounded.

It is said that his brain is blank, and Yu Bei only realized what it feels like today.

It's like an out-of-body soul, unable to think.

"Car accident ......" Lin Bei'er's voice also changed, "How happened to Brother Yiming? How could there be a car accident? Dad, don't joke with me!"

"The car is crushed under the truck, do you think you can still live?" said on the phone, "I am in the company office now, and there are ambulances and fire police downstairs, do you want to listen to it yourself

"Dad!" Lin Bei'er shouted sharply, "It can't be like this! Dad...... Is it you? Is it you?!" there was the sound of heavy breathing on the phone.

"At, "Why?!" Lin Bei'er roared loudly, "That's not what you said, you promised me not to hurt Brother Yiming, how can you go back on your word?".

"Belle, calm down for me!" A stern voice came from the phone, "You think about what we did, send his father to prison with your own hands, Gu Yiming is not a fool, can you not know that we did it? He is no worse than Gu Hongsheng, and we will be able to live in peace when the time comes? You still think that he will be with an enemy?! You are just a fool dreaming!"

"That's not the case! Brother Yiming and I ......."

"Shut up!" the other party interrupted Lin Bei'er, "I spoil you and love you, I don't want you to die or live for Gu Yiming! You have to distinguish between priorities and priorities! Not to mention that Gu Yiming loves you? He loves the person who is married to him! You had better think clearly!"

Lin Bei'er and his father hung up the phone.

Lin Beier grabbed her phone and cried helplessly.

"How could this be? shouldn't be...... Brother Yiming loves me, he loves me, he must love me......" Lin Beier cried and muttered, and suddenly turned around, "It's all you, it's all your fault! Why did you show up! Why did you pester Brother Yiming! It's all because of you that things will develop like this! You die! Why don't you die!"

To be honest, Yu Bei didn't hear what Lin Beier was saying at all.

started from the phone saying that Gu Yiming had a car accident.

Yu Bei has been ringing in his ears.

The sounds of the world were gone, and only the sharp stabbing sound remained.

By the time Yu Bei came to his senses, Lin Beier was already punching and kicking herself like crazy.

"You're going to die! Damn you!" Lin Bei'er was out of reason, and suddenly squatted down to pick up a stone, and smashed it on Yu Bei's forehead.