chapter 12: the ?!?!?!

"you've been harming me for ten years, and you want to harm me for the rest of my life, so that i can hide in tibet for the rest of my life?!"

han yang was reluctant to pick up.

"you've escaped, don't you go back and throw yourself into the net?"

a slap landed on han ming's face.

"you're a fucking bastard!" rubbish! did i go to jail for you to make you a cop? we both have an accident, what should we do with our mother? can you be sensible! yes?! "

"i owe you, i'll pay it back myself."

han ming picked up the package that had fallen to the ground, but it was too late.

the pursuing police had arrived and began searching for the fugitives, and han ming pulled out his gun.

"don't shoot!" han yang shouted loudly, "after you shoot, there will be no turning back!" "

han ming insisted on going his own way, and the bullet was loaded.

"do you listen to your brother?" take me back. "

remember the url

"haven't you heard it since you were a kid?"

at this point, there was no way back, the two frantically fled for their lives in the woods, and in the rain of bullets and bullets, they never escaped the pursuit of the police.

han ming was shot several times and fell to the ground.

han yang hugged han ming, bitter and resentful.

"why don't you obey?" why never listen to my brother! are you satisfied now? "

the scolding continued, but two lines of tears rolled down.

"ming, bob... don't be afraid, brother take you to the hospital. "

he took off his shirt and bandaged han ming's wound, but the bullet hole could not be blocked, and the blood kept flowing out.

"ming..."

unable to do anything, han yang hugged han ming and pressed his cheeks together.

"brother..."

han ming opened his mouth to speak in his ear.

"dragging you down again... i am sorry. "

sorry three words, han yang waited for ten years.

"can you carry me back?" like when i was a kid. "

"okay."

han yang put han ming on his back and stepped in the direction of the rising sun like fire.

"i'll take you home, there's a brother here, don't be afraid of anything, did you hear me?" er..."

the lights dimmed, the curtain fell, and the play ended.

the audience applauded thunderously, and the four judges stood up and applauded.

the barrage was already a patch of red and green.

[i'm so blind that i'm crying...]

[gu yiming yubei returned my tears.] 】

[it's so good to cry, what kind of fairy acting is this!] 】

【the emperor of shadows is worthy of being the emperor of shadows】

[please ask ms. zhang to come out and be beaten.] 】

【black turned pink!】 】

......

the host took the stage, gu yiming and yu bei only hurriedly cleaned up a little, and then returned to the stage.