Chapter 142: The Secret Meaning of the Imperial Husband

Yu Bei wants to say that Gu Yiming and his husband are here.

How much to save some face for Gu Yiming.

After all, this is not something that anyone can do.

The artists in the conference room were shocked.

I'm a fox with a fake tiger, and I'm playing with a thief.

It's just that Li Ziyang doesn't seem to be very convinced, he mutters to himself.

"Everyone knows how you got your identity......"

It feels like telling Yu Bei.

Yu Bei simply asked him: "What do you say?"

Li Ziyang pouted and said: "What they said, you are similar to us artists, you are not as popular as us before, Mr. Gu has supported you for so many years, and everyone let you, but I didn't expect you to hook up with Mr. Gu's high-married family, everyone is curious about how you did it...... That's not what I said. "

Who else is he talking about?

"Actually, it's Gu Yiming who chased me.

Li Ziyang was incredulous and choked speechless you off.

I like to see you unconvinced, and I have to look at me.

Xiaobai covered his mouth in surprise and reminded Yu Bei with his mouth: You dare to say this?

Of course I dare.

Gu Yiming can't beat me.

"What else did they say?" Yu Bei continued to ask.

Li Ziyang was so angry that he said nakedly: "They also say that you are a fox spirit, seducing men shamelessly!"

"Yes...... Alas, not anymore. Yu Bei shook his head and sighed and said, "In the past, Gu Yiming called me a little fox spirit." The conference room snorted, as excited as the melon-eating crowd.

These celebrities actually collectively ate the boss's dog food.

Li Ziyang was so suffocated that his face was almost purple.

Yu Bei was strange, what was he unhappy about, as if he was Gu Yiming's mother.

Crazy sprinkled dog food.

Angry Li Ziyang.

Let him mess with me.

If you provoke me again, there is a way to cure him.

"If it's okay, just disperse, can't be so invigorated, okay? Work hard, take more work, our goal is to turn red and purple, purple and black, and add fuel to the fire......"

"What's the fire......" Li Ziyang interrupted him, "We are short of resources now, how can we still be hot." 

"What's the matter with you?"

"Why is this person so annoying?

"Don't you know? Mr. Gu tilted all his resources to you. This time this script was originally tailor-made for me, and in the end, Mr. Gu asked you, now it's okay, it can't be released on it, the company has invested at a loss in vain, and now other channels are not considering cooperating with our company's artists, I can't get the notice, let's wait to finish playing, I heard that there are many artists who have terminated their contracts with their agents.

Yu Bei said solemnly: "Don't be alarmist here, I can guarantee you that within a week, the company's operations will return to normal...... As for the person who wants to terminate the contract, find your own agent and report it, there will be no such store in this village after that, Li Ziyang, are you the first to sign up?"