Chapter 64: It's all like a mallet

Gu Yiming's body stiffened, and his face changed in the wind and rain.

It's like being defiled.

Yu Bei just wanted to laugh.

Let the girl be angry with me, tease me, and disgust me all day long.

Scold.

I'm not a lamp-saving oiler either.

Now let him experience the sinister nature and the cruelty of society.

"Didn't lie to me?"

Gu Yiming confirmed again and again.

"What a big deal, it scares you. Yu Bei stretched his waist and continued to make up for it, "Then some of them are still up and down each other."

 "Gu Yiming is going crazy.

"You...... You've done that, too?"

"Not really. "

I guess.

You won't have anything I can do.

Gu Yiming breathed a sigh of relief, but he still collapsed, grabbed Yu Bei's shoulder and shook it for a while.

"How can you do this? You do this kind of thing? You ...... Don't you feel dirty?!"

It's also a bit salty.

"Answer me!" Gu Yiming was still struggling, "Have you ever thought about that thing...... You're not afraid of being infected and infected with some germs?!"

Yu Bei finally couldn't hold it back.

Curled up and laughed.

The main thing is that his shoulders are about to be crushed by Gu Yiming.

Same pose.

Different meanings.

— Kind of being.

— kind of beaten.

"What are you laughing at? What's so funny! Let me tell you, this matter is very serious! You should be serious!"

"Gu Yiming, what do you mean?"

Yu Bei also grabbed his angry head.

"I'm asking you! It must be that you are too sassy, other men want to play with you, you agreed, you won't refuse, don't you? You hurry up and explain to me all the dirty things you have done! How much is there still to hide from me?"

Gu Yiming is really powerful.

The novel is coming.

"Why is it a dirty thing for me to play with others?" Yu Bei poked him in the chest and said, "Don't forget, you have also played with me, you are not dirty, you are not dirty, your chickens don't pee?"

Gu Yiming was stunned by Yu Bei's question.

It is estimated that he encountered soul torture.

"It's all different! I take a shower every day, wipe it with paper after peeing, and clean it clean. Gu Yiming came to his senses after a while, "Could it be that in your eyes, I can be the same as them?!"

What's different?

except for the size.

"What's the matter? Yours is purer than others, nobler than others, is it the only fairy stick in the world?"

"My relationship with you is different from theirs!"

Gu Yiming blurted out.

Yu Beile is happy.