Chapter 70: If you can, you can do it, but if you don't pull it down!

"It's not because of you!"

Yu Bei roared out.

It feels so much better.

It's the same as opening up the second pulse of Ren Du.

It's Gu Yiming's appearance, he looks panicked, as if he was scared.

Gu Yiming didn't dare to look at me.

Just because I'm gay, so he's afraid of me, a monster?"

"Because of me?"

Gu Yiming lost his mind for a moment.

"Why are you flirting with Lao Tzu if you have nothing to do? I let you treat me well? Why did you grow up lacking love and calcium, and your brain lacked tendons? You spoiled someone and deliberately made me inseparable from you! You are so short of friends? Gu Yiming, you scheming dog!" Yu Bei scolded and spit out all his grievances.

Whew, snort, puff, puff.

"How can this be?" Gu

Yiming looked frustrated.

"How do I know how this can happen! It's not that you like to flirt with me!"

"Isn't that what is it?I won't pester you, can I go find Wang Jiarui?"

"No!"

Yu Bei looked at his categorical and contradictory expression and smiled.

Laughing desperately.

"You should be your straight man, what do you care about me? Isn't this jealousy, it's?!"

"This is another thing"

After speaking, it was quiet in the car, and Gu Yiming didn't answer, but thought about something in a daze.

After a while, Gu Yiming looked at Yu Bei's watery eyes.

"Mi'er, I'm joking with you, I thought you liked this, I only joked when I was with you, and I felt relaxed.

Yu Bei couldn't understand it, and asked, "That's good for me, it's also a joke, fake?"

"Of course it's true! Gu Yiming said in a slightly apologetic tone, "I just didn't expect that it would make you think so much and make you "bend?"

"Gu Yiming, do you really think of yourself as a green onion?" I have long known that I like boys, do you think your charm bends me?

The harsh words are already here.

Thinking about it, tearing off Gu Yiming's belt, and being pushed away, I am also shameless and funny.

Yu Bei wanted to climb off his lap and was caught by him.

"Mi'er, don't be impulsive, don't talk angry. "

Who is Gu Yiming?

At this juncture, he can still be very sensible.

"When did it start?" asked Gu Yiming.

Yu Bei's arrogance was slightly restrained.

After all, it's not a glorious thing, so there's no need to be arrogant.

Gu Yiming is right.

You can't blame him for being too handsome.

"When I was in college.

Gu Yiming recalled for a moment and asked, "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Do I dare to say it? You are gay and disgusting, and you are chaotic in the gay circle, why are you the same as the leader of the anti-gay organization, I dare to mention it to you?