Chapter 97: He's Playing with Fire

it's amazing.

Taxi hailed.

There's one more brother.

- After more than an hour's drive, Yu Bei is already very familiar with Gu Junru.

"Big brother, won't you go in with us?"

"No, I'm still busy taking orders."

Gu Junru grabbed an order with his mobile phone and smiled as if he had won the Mark Six lottery.

He really loves what he does.

"It's so handsome......" Xiao Bai looked intoxicated, "Brother Gu actually has dimples." Yu

Bei also found out.

Strange good-looking.

My brother's dimple is not a socket, it is a whirlpool of love.

A little sour.

Actually, I have a nest too.

For example, the armpit of the arm.

Xiaobai covered his heart and said: "What should I do, I can do both Wang Gengshuo and Brother Gu! Brother Xiaobei, listen, my heart is beating so fast, is it the sound of love?"

"It's the rhythm of breast hyperplasia."

The hotel set by the crew deviates from the city center, the environment is quiet when it sounds good, and it is not good to say that it is not seen before 0 and not 1, the hotel area is very large, but it is slightly dilapidated, and there are already signs of obsolescence. From the main gate you can drive in, and finally get out of the car and drag your luggage through the spacious lobby.

"Wow, the crew is really talented, the hotel I'm looking for is too far away from the city, it's really broken, it's about to be demolished." The suitcase was moved around, Yu Bei was sweating, and he complained a lot.

"This is a manor in the thirties of the nineteenth century, which has changed several generations of legendary figures, has a lot of historical charm, and later changed to a hotel to receive guests, and it is suitable for feeling the humanistic atmosphere, and those who don't understand it will of course only treat it as an old house. "

Is Gu Yiming explaining?

No, he is in his real name, speaking of which, every time Gu Yiming gives him a job, it doesn't look like a job.

It's all like a tour.

"It's old enough, there are more ghosts than people living in this kind of manor......"

"What are you afraid of? Don't you have Lin Zhengying's body?" Gu Yiming said.

"...... Uncle Nine, he can't cure foreign zombies. Yu Bei sighed.

Xiaobai's neck shrank: "Don't ...... Don't say it, I always feel hairy in my heart. What do you think the crew thinks, book such a hotel?"

"That's it, it's still filming youth themes, how good it is to shoot supernatural horror movies, shoot on the spot, and don't even have to paint the old walls." I think it's just the movie producer picking and searching, and he is reluctant to let us stay in an expensive hotel, so picking, keeping the money and inlaying the coffin with gold? You say yes Gu Yiming. "

I don't know why.

Gu Yiming's face was very dark.

"You two live in vain, you are blind to this manor. "

That's right, how many nights can I sleep here, can I get a master's certificate? If I love history and humanities so much, I should study archaeology ......"

Yu Beizui's cannon skills are at full level.

Gu Yiming has already crossed the history and culture column in Yubei's preference table in his heart.

Three people walked to the front desk to checkin (check in).

A polite but indifferent male attendant led the way.

This is probably the sense of luxury that Gu Yiming said.

"Pleasefollowme, sir. Gu Yiming also followed upstairs.

"Why are you still here?" Yu Bei asked him, "Didn't you go home to visit your family?"

"I have to supervise the progress of the filming, whether the startup is smooth." Gu Yiming turned his head and said, "I am the producer." Gu Yiming and Xiaobai's rooms were on both sides of Yu Bei, and as soon as Yu Bei cleaned up, many people came outside.

"Brother Xiaobei!"

The two of them got out of the crowd and rushed over.

Yu Bei saw that they were two familiar faces.

Xiao Cheng and Zhu Jiao are two members of the BIGBOY Heavenly Group.

"Big brother!" Yu Bei felt strange, "Aren't you an idol group, don't you sing and hold concerts, come to make movies?"

"Hehe, let's be idol artists, we have to learn all eighteen kinds of martial arts."

Yu Bei was particularly emotional.

It's not easy to be an idol artist.

It's time to learn how to plant rice.

Come on.

I've already worked three-quarters of the way through.

Xiao Cheng also sighed: "It's a shame that I met you and Mr. Gu in a variety show last time, otherwise this opportunity is estimated to be the turn of the two of us! Brother Xiaobei, Mr. Gu has never invested in youth movies, we are stained with your light!"

"This movie is not a ...... I made."

"Who said it wasn't? It's the script that Sheng Ming Media found a screenwriter to write, is it just tailor-made for you!" Xiao

Cheng shouted so much that he could almost hear it in the entire corridor.

"Be quiet!" Yu Bei reminded him.

Say it so loudly.

It's like we're showing off.

In fact, Yu Bei didn't believe it, Gu Yiming would find someone to write the script in order to support me, and personally invest in the production?

On the importance of a craftsman's skill.

I still think it's weird.

It's like a script that is like the unspoken rules of the entertainment industry.

Sleep a few times in exchange for a chance to play the leading role.

This is a ......

Do more in the future.

Xiao Cheng pulled Yu Bei aside.

"Brother Xiaobei, did you and Mr. Gu have a conflict a few days ago.