Chapter 118: My Sugar Nick?

How does it feel to be bored at home for half a month?

Of course, it's a cool horse.

But I'm not a person who wants to be happy.

and couldn't wait for Gu Yiming to drive to the studio early.

When entering the garage, Gu Yiming's car was stopped by the media and fans.

They leaned through the windows and looked inside, and kept making noise.

Yu Bei woke up in the car and was startled.

Damn, I thought it was a zombie virus outbreak.

"Yu Bei, is it you Yu Bei?"

It's all on my nose, isn't it me, who else?"

"Yu Bei, about the recent collapse of your personality, do you have anything you want to say? It's really the same as the rumors, how long have you been smoking, are you drinking?"

"Mr. Gu, as your artist, why did you make a serious moral mistake and have not been banned, as the person in charge of the company, should you explain to all netizens?"

Gu Yiming's car window was closed, and the media paparazzi were eager to get in through the cracks in the window.

I heard that everyone who knew Yu Bei was harassed by these media.

I want to dig out of their mouths.

Now Yubei is a big piece of material in the eyes of entertainment media.

Larger than star anise cinnamon.

Gu Yiming was picked up and couldn't walk, and he couldn't get down, so he stepped on the accelerator suddenly, and the paparazzi dodged a little.

Finally, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming squeezed into the studio.

Seeing Xiao Cheng and Zhu Jiao, Yu Bei almost burst into tears.

"Big brother!"

Yu Bei shook their hands excitedly.

It is as touching as the leader of the village to visit the villagers.

"Brother Xiaobei, how long has it been since you saw me, do you miss me so much?"

Xiao Cheng hugged him and spun around.

I felt that I couldn't get enough of it, so I turned a few more.

"Stop, turn again and I'll throw up. Yu Bei was not happy because he saw them.

It's about seeing people other than Gu Yiming.

Living.

Normal, big living people, not zombies.

Gu Yiming walked over and pinched off Yu Bei, who was glued to Xiao Cheng's body.

"Let's go into the studio. 

"Are you going too?" Yu Bei felt awkward.

Attend any program, Gu Yiming always accompanies him.

It's the same as mom and dad who send their children to kindergarten.

"Lao Lu said that you haven't recovered yet, let me keep an eye on it."

Gu Yiming is dishonest.

Use old Lou as an excuse.

He was actually envious of me being on the show.

I want to show my face next to me and rub some popularity.

What a scheming boy.

"Just go, don't interfere with me. Yu Bei and a group of artists were styling in the dressing room, mainly the leading actors of the new movie, Yu Bei had already gotten acquainted, so they chatted together.