chapter 6: scumbags should be impregnated in pig cages

"farewell..."

what was he when i was?

what kind of person who casually gets fooled, gives money to touch, and gives food to do sports with him?!

well i am.

"no, you have to do it."

"don't do it."

please, please.

if you ask me sincerely, i will grant you mercy.

"if i don't do it, i'll buy everything back."

what?

the instrument in the study? or is it a small leather whip with a set of lubricating oil?

remember the url

"that... do you want to take a shower first? "

yu bei's fawn bumped into each other, and mimosa was timidly pulled into the study, looking at the tall shelf and being frightened.

people are so professional, in case they can't keep up with the pace, the performance is too bad it will be very embarrassing.

"no, wash it after doing it, come, you do warm-up stretching first, practice well."

gu yiming slapped yu bei's ass as a sign of encouragement.

depend on......

didn't anyone tell him the guy's ass couldn't be touched?

after filming, i am not responsible.

yu bei is not finished yet.

"you see your ass is not as cocked as before..." gu yiming shattered his thoughts, while removing the protective film covering the large instrument.

"it's pure farting, lao tzu's ass has always been very upturned and never sags."

no wonder gu yiming is obsessed with comparing size.

just talk to him about being told that his ass is collapsing.

the battle is for a breath.

we can't lose anything!

"yes, it's still slippery, hehe."

gu yiming smiled and lifted the protective film, and yu bei froze.

"this is a variety of functional equipment, you can practice back training legs and chest training clothes, although there is a little gap with professional equipment, but it is also ok to use, another day we have time to go to the health club to do cards."

gu yiming seems to be a fitness coach who sells fitness equipment.

"that's it?"

exercise.

he softened.

can you just be healthy, can you say it less temptingly?

yu bei was like a chicken in the soup that had been poured with a basin of cold water, messy in the wind, and humiliated and humiliated.

gu yiming stirred up trouble, and even thought about the child's surname.

i didn't show up.

sorry, shame on jimei.

"yeah, in two days you're going to be on the show, keep it in good shape... by the way, old lou has already done it, and the little ben you want to star in has been sent to me. "

would love to save your dignity.

yu bei decided to think bitterly, he really couldn't complain to gu yiming, and if he continued to complain, he would soon come to the great aunt.