Chapter 87: Food, Shelter, and Sleep

It's Not that I Talk a lot.

It's spring.

Gu Yiming is mating season again.

He just dragged me to the moon, and I wasn't surprised to shoot a space cannon.

"Gu Yiming, are you sure you're having a party here? 

"Which head?"

"Toes." "Thanks to Yu Bei's wit.

Pull back Gu Yiming, who was trying to drive illegally.

"Weird ......" Yu Bei looked at the surroundings.

"What's weird?" Gu Yiming asked.

"Strange and exciting ......"

Yu Bei suddenly became happy, and said: "It's black like this, it doesn't work if you turn on the flashlight, you have to turn on the spotlight, right?"

Yu Bei could feel Gu Yiming's resentment through the darkness.

"Can you not mention this stubble? I'm as familiar as following my own door now, and I can close my eyes!" Gu Yiming pushed Yu Bei's ass with his palm from behind.

"It's a few steps ahead. Passing through the alley of fallen leaves, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming stopped in front of a small red brick western-style building, with creepers growing on the wall, the gate was closed, and there was a sound inside, but Yu Bei couldn't see it.

Such a dilapidated old place is different from the bigwig party imagined by Yu Bei!

It doesn't match the luxury cars parked outside.

Shouldn't it be a large villa of thousands of square meters, the kind with a swimming pool and a large garden?

There are three inconspicuous words engraved next to the gate: Gu Mansion.

 Yu Bei turned his head and asked, "This is your home?"

"The old mansion of the ancestors." 

"Someone's home is home.

His family's home is called the mansion.

Yu Bei usually doesn't dare to approach when he passes by.

I'm afraid it's a ruin.

"Didn't you tell me that your family lives in a mansion?"

"I don't live now, the environment is relatively quiet, and I can have a small meeting occasionally."

Gu Yiming pushed open the door, and a small courtyard with a fish pond contained twenty or thirty people, and men and women appeared in front of him.

Everyone is dressed up delicately, but not overly glamorous, and even some of the women's dresses are in restrained Chinese tones, with ancient elements in the design, and some even wear cheongsams.

It's so beautiful!

There are so many people, but there are not too many noisy voices outside, and they are talking in an orderly manner and whispering.

Yu Bei thought that he had entered a high-end version of Pansi Cave.

"Mr. Gu!"

"Mr. Gu is here!" The quiet party was like a stone thrown into a pool, and it was finally lively, and his eyes were shooting in this direction.

Yu Bei was like being pointed, and he didn't dare to move.

Everyone else is dressed in high fashion, so he casually put on a jacket and casual shoes.