Chapter 115: You're Sick

Yu Bei laughed out loud when he heard it.

Gu Yiming, can he have love?

With his emotional intelligence, he is a soft and cute little girl who can be forced by him to become a fierce man who is called a brother.

Love this wonderful goody.

I don't have any.

Why does he have it?"

"Yu Bei, I know you're listening; I told you that I returned to China just for Brother Yiming, and nothing can stop my determination." You have only known Brother Yiming for a few years, and he has been in my life since I can remember, and I should be the hero of his life.

"Uh," Yu Bei scratched his head and said, "What are you telling me to do?

"I am the last kind to persuade you, I will be the one who wins, and you had better quit yourself, otherwise I will exhaust my methods." Yu Bei, don't blame me for not reminding you. 

Yu Bei now thinks that Lin Beier and Gu Yiming are really childhood sweethearts.

Always self-talking and stubborn.

What's going on in my head?

It's a bad beating from society.

"Bell, I think you should take a long-term view. It's useless for you to drive me to Africa, you have to make Gu Yiming like you first, "

Is there a more gentle rival than me?"

"Yubei!" Lin Bei'er screamed sharply.

"You don't want to be cheap, and you still sell well!"

What do I have to be cheap?

House and car?

No wonder Lin Beier is so angry.

Yu Bei said patiently: "Don't be angry, I didn't mean that, I mean Gu Yiming doesn't love me either, it's useless for you to target me." 

"Huh.

Lin Beier clearly didn't believe it.

Of course, most people don't believe it.

I only heard Lin Bei'er say sadly: "Yu Bei, don't you think that Brother Yiming has been good to you for a few years, and he really likes you, right?"

Yu Bei has also been puzzled about this question for a long time.

Especially after accidentally hearing the conversation between Gu's father and Gu's mother last time.

Yes.

Lin Beier is Gu Yiming's neighbor, and he must also know Gu Yiming's previous inside story.

"What do you mean?"

"Then let me tell you clearly, Brother Yiming is good to you, but it's because you look like a person."

Yu Bei felt that his scalp was electrocuted.

Sure enough, I guessed it right.

How can there be any good in the world for no reason?

Gu Yiming has been so pampered with me all these years, there are really ghosts in it.

"Who? Who am I like?" said Limbel, cleverly, " why should I tell you?" because I gossip.

Maybe that's my long-lost brother and sister?

She has never abandoned any little babies.

Or maybe I didn't pick it up.

Actually, I'm the illegitimate son of a rich bigwig.