Chapter 108: Let's get back together

Gu Yiming must have done something.

It's scary to think about.

Do you think it's a love story?

No, it's a horror story.

What is it that makes Gu Yiming never dare to mention it? Alas, the true feelings of so many years.

After all, it's a mistake.

When Yu Bei said goodbye to Gu's father and Gu's mother, he was extremely polite.

The dog-legged Xiaobai found the clue and sent a message to question.

[Xiaobai: Brother Xiaobei, are you and Mr. Gu and his father greasy?]

[Yu Bei: No, what a cat is greasy. 

[Xiaobai: I think you're a bit abnormal. 

[Yu Bei: You think too much. 

[Xiaobai: I don't believe it, you see that you almost knelt down to polish the shoes of Mr. Gu and his father, you must have done something sorry for Mr. Gu, and arrested Mr. Gu and his father. 

Yu Bei was furious.

It's questioning my personality.

Xiaobai's damn fortune-telling skills.

[Yu Bei: Don't be foolish, I peeked at me without doing anything, it's not a big deal, right?]

[Xiaobai: What are you aiming for?]

[Yu Bei: Gu Yiming's father's chicken. 

[Xiaobai: You little brother Bei, you are really not afraid of death. Dare to peek at my father-in-law]

[Yu Bei: I didn't aim at it on purpose!

 [Xiaobai: How is it??]

[Yubei: Roll on, the Internet is not an illegal place, if you continue to make a fuss, I will carry a chicken coop to catch chickens. Shoulder over a hand.

Yu Bei shook and quickly hid his phone.

Gu Yiming watched his father's car go away, and then broke Yu Bei's shoulder a little.

"Let's go, I'll take you back to the hotel. "

Can you pull it down, you don't have a car, carry me back?" Yu Bei refused, "I'd better take the bus with the crew." 

"I got a little broken car to get around. Gu Yiming replied.

Huh?

Gu Yiming has been buying real estate economically, but he has not been doing a good job recently, and he has finally begun to be financially strained.

It's a pleasure to hear.

It's good to be poor, but a poor man has no confidence to hide in the gold house.

Gu Yiming took Yu Bei to the parking lot and stopped in front of a car.

A small broken car.

Well.

Small, but also really small, after all, sports cars.

Broken, it's really broken, not even a cover, after all, it's open.

The canopy is mechanically retracted, revealing the imposing configuration inside.

Gu Yiming has never spoken much, and Yu Bei is used to it.

Maybe people really think it's just a little broken car?

The streamlined lines, the leather seats, the luster of the money are so charming.