Chapter 83: Make a cage and lock you up

"How could it be? My fans are all zombie fans, and the company paid for them. "

Who I am today.

No.

One day I can't climb high.

"You're humble, I know. Chen Kang smiled and said, "I was really too impulsive last time, and after I went back, I regretted it very much, I was restless, I didn't invite you to a meal, apologized in person, I couldn't sleep well."

Yu Bei doesn't know what Chen Kang is going to do.

Picture my family property?

It's not me who blows.

I'm still trying to figure out other people's property.

Which round got him first?

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Chen Kang went to pull Yu Bei's hand, but Yu Bei slapped him away.

"You became popular not long after we met, which means that we have a fate in our lives. It was the parents who introduced us to each other, in fact, we are quite suitable, don't let down the parents' hearts.

"Yes...... That's a blessing for you. Yu Bei turned his head and beckoned to the security guard, "Brother security, this person is here to defraud." 

"A few security guards are well-trained, and they will catch Chen Kang at once.

"Hey, how can you say that? I'm not! Xiaobei, I apologize to you, no...... You give me a chance, I misunderstood you last time, Xiaobei...... Xiaobei!" 

Chen Kang was stopped and thrown out of the company, shouting outside in a disgraced manner, and was thrown further away by the security guards.

Gu Yiming just happened to see this scene when he got out of the elevator.

"Who's this?"

"Uh......" Yu Bei opened his mouth and came, "It's the customer service I said last time." "

Customer service, why are you here?"

"Annoying, I have to give him a good review." 

"Now I've learned to lie.

I'm such a bad boy.

"Really?" Gu Yiming glanced outside and asked, "How did I hear him call you by your name......"

"Leave him alone...... Do you have anything else to do?"

"Oh, Lao Lu logged in to your account and said if you made a mistake, there are more Weibo hacks on it." 

"Poof—"

I'll go.

Forget about this stubble.

Could it be that my identity as Gu Yiming's black fan leader is about to be revealed?"

Gu Yiming looked at Yu Bei's eyes.

"Probably...... Maybe...... Probably...... Or ......"

"Stolen number?" Gu Yiming asked.

Gu Yiming really loves me.

Even the excuses I thought of helped me figure it out.

"Ah, yes, yes, it must have been stolen, I'm at odds with those sunspots, I didn't expect them to do this!"

Gu Yiming was a little dazed, "There is also an account that is the administrator of Gu Yiming's black fan VIP group, Lao Lu said that generally you have to have experience in this kind of group, and Gu Yiming is not qualified to add it for two or three years."