Chapter 56: Sleeping with me in front of my parents?

Yu Bei was stunned.

Who's the mother?

It's not your mother, it's like something.

I don't want to call my brother.

The atmosphere is too orthopedic.

"What are you calling for?"

"The first time I see our mother, I have to be polite to inform me in advance when I come to visit, don't you understand?"

A man brought another man to his house for the New Year.

Does that sound like a word?

"I don't, I'm going to my house"

"What are you afraid of?"

Gu Yiming didn't understand his embarrassment.

"What, I'm ugly, I'm embarrassed to take me home?"

"How dare I think you're ugly,"

Yu Bei's heart clanged.

If I had brought a male classmate home before, I wouldn't have any scruples.

But now the situation has changed subtly.

When my mother found out, she couldn't break my leg?

She was reluctant to beat Gu Yiming.

"It's just that my family is really poor, the family is only 100 square meters, and my mother also has a dog, which can't accommodate so many people. You can't stay in a hotel for the Chinese New Year, right? Oh, we don't have any hotels in that small place, only a small hotel with a red light in the forties or fifties. 

"Our relationship is so good, you still treat me as an outsider?!" Gu Yiming snorted when he heard this, "Do you think I will dislike your family?!"

Yu Bei was also a little moved.

At least Gu Yiming and Wang Jiarui have similarities.

None of them love my money.

It's just about loving me as a person.

"The main thing is that my family is so poor that they can't even afford a bed, and you have no place to sleep.

Gu Yiming was even more excited.

"Isn't it okay to sleep in your bed?"

 "What do you think?!Sleep with me in front of my parents?" Yu Bei asked rhetorically, "The bed?!"

Gu Yiming was silent and thought about it.

Yu Bei wiped a cold sweat, Gu Yiming finally began to reflect?

Gu Yiming sighed, turned his head and asked, "Is your bed so small that it can't sleep two people?" I don't believe it, we can both sleep in such a small single bed in the dormitory.

Gu Yiming successfully avoided all the key answers.

It's the same as Yubei Level 4 English multiple-choice questions.

The English teacher pulled Yu Bei to cry, saying that he would rather not teach.

"I don't"

"Do you want to fight?" Gu Yiming gradually became irritable and began to threaten.

"Don't fight. Yu Bei decided to attack him: "Gu Yiming, you are too domineering and self-righteous now! Let me tell you, today is the arrival of the Heavenly King Laozi, and

I will not fight! No one can persuade me! If I beat the inverted snail spider fan today!"

"Your notice fee this time is still in my hand."