"You're not the love of my life and please stop calling me" I ended the call and searched for Maggie's name. She's the love of my life and she will be that for the rest of my life. 

I pressed her name and the call button. I waited for her to pick up and seconds later she did. 

"MAGGIE! hi honey!" 

"Sandro? Sorry, Maggie isn't here. She just got in a meeting with Ms. Lim. She left her phone here at the office" Ms. Lim? I felt like my heart was gonna pump out of my chest. 

"Hey Gab, thank you for telling me. What are you doing there tho?" I asked

"We're having dinner later and I came to pick her up but she had an urgent meeting"

"Uh, one last question, Gab. Who's Ms. Lim? It's just that she hasn't mentioned her to me" I chuckled to seem curious and NOT SOME GUY WHO WAS GONNA PASS OUT ANYTIME SOON

"I think her name is Jane Lim" 

SHIT!

"Oh, okay Gab, Thankyoufortellingmethispleasetellmaggieicalledbye" I quickly ended the call at pinatay na yung phone ko. Oh my god, Maggie is in a meeting with my ex. Why? why did she have to go to Maggie's? Does she know her? OH MY GOD ARE THEY GONNA FIGHT?!

Umalis na ako agad sa kwarto at pinuntahan ang mga kasama ko sa event. Nakita ko sila kumakain at nakikipag usap. Agad ako nilapitan ni tita Imee at inalok ng pagkain.

"Sandro, where have you been? c'mon eat. Why are you pale?" She asked and Matt soon joined us

"HAHAHAHHA bakit ang putla mo?" Binigyan niya ako ng tubig at halos pati bote ay ipasok ko na din sa sikmura ko. 

"Where's Nikko? or Mitchell?" I asked at tinuro nila sakin. 

"Nikko, Mitchell. Please book me a flight to Manila later. I have something important to do" They nodded their heads and I thanked them. Nagpaalam na ako sa iba na pupunta muna ako sa Manila. I have to fix things with Maggie before she meets Jane. I went back to the house and gather my things. I have a flight in an hour to go see Maggie. She still hasn't picked up my calls so I'm guessing she's still with Jane. 

"Sandro, why are you going back to Manila?" Tita Imee asked. I'm currently waiting for a driver to drive me to the airport. She put a hand on my back and waited for an answer. 

"I have to do some things, tita"

"Is it your girlfriend?" I looked at her and I literally don't know what to say to her. 

"Yes" I let out a laugh from all the awkwardness. Am I really gonna talk to my tita about my girlfriend?

"It's okay. I did it too. You're in love. It's amazing to be in love. Wag ka lang mag aanak agad please lang Sandro, ayoko maging lola nanaman, oh my god!" I laughed at her at nagpasalamat sa advice. I'm glad she understands and I hope my girl understands me too. 

"Sir Sandro, halika na po. Eto na po yung ticket niyo" Nilapitan ako nila Mitchelle at napayakap ako sakanilang dalawa. 

"thank you so much guys! I owe you, tara na" 

-

I arrived in Manila and took a cab back to my place. I settle my things and called my flower shop where I buy Maggie's flowers. I jumped in my car and went to pick it up. What the hell am I gonna say to her? please kiss me! please hug me! I'm sorry!

I picked up the flowers and went to Maggie's office. 

"Mr. Sandro, she's still in a meeting so please settle in the waiting area," The attendant said. I was about to agree when her dad interrupted us. 

"It's okay Karen, I got this. Hey, Sandro" I shook his hand and greeted him

"Hi tito, can I go up and see Margaret?"

"How can I say no, you're holding a bouquet of flowers. She's still in a meeting and I have to go pick up my wife from the store"

"Of course, tito. Thank you and have a nice evening po" I shook his hand once again and thanked him

"Fix things with Maggie. I wouldn't be so nice if you keep hurting her. You understand, boy?" He looked at me straight in the eye with my hand still in his.

"I'm really sorry for what happened, tito" 

"It's okay. I'm not mad about it. I just want you to fix it, okay? It's part of the relationship, now go" I smiled at him and he patted me at the back. 

I went up the elevator and pressed on Maggie's floor. I entered the hall and I can hear someone walking. I walk towards her office and I heard someone call my name.

"Sandro?" Maggie! I turned around and saw

"Jane?" 

"Sandro! what a huge surprise! You're coming all the way here to visit me? that's so sweet" She went up to me and touched my shoulder

"No! Fuck off. Where's Margaret?"

"Margaret? you know, Margaret?" She asked. I looked at her dumbfounded when she asked if I knew who Maggie was. 

"Of course, I know her" 

"So" She put her hands around my face and said 

"How about we go for a drink, babe?" It happened in a blink of an eye when she quickly leaned in and gave me a kiss. She looked at me and I quickly pushed her away. 

"Sandro?" I looked at my side and saw Maggie with her face all red up. Shit. 

Thank you so much for all the support guys! y'all are amazing! I hope you vote on this chapter as well for more chapters! Love you guys <33