Part 99

Y/N's POV:
"You're finished filming princess!" I cheer as Lizzie runs over to me throwing her arms around me bringing me into a hug.

"And then next week we get married!" She giggles kissing me softly.

"We go back to the US for our wedding in a few days, and then we get to go on our honeymoon. Just the two of us" I smile as she takes a step back and grabs hold of my hands.

"I love you and I can't wait to marry you next week!" She pulls me forward stopping me from falling with a kiss making me chuckle.

"I love you too and I can't wait to marry you either. Now let's go home and start packing my love"

"Ok!" She pulls me with her as she begins walking out to the car.

(The Night Before The Wedding)

We are finally home back in America, we've finished unpacking and apparently Scarlett and Robin are moving in together as well. I'm happy that their happy, I'm happy to be home. Tomorrow's the day, the day I get to marry the most amazing woman Ive ever met. And here I am laying in bed by myself because Scarlett and Robin insisted she sleeps at their house so I have to wait until tomorrow to see her. But I hate it, I wanna see her. I have to go see her. "Mason!"

"Yea mommy?" He says sitting up in his bed.

"We are gonna go see your momma come on" I walk over grabbing him a hoodie.

"But Auntie Scar and auntie Robin said you can't see her until tomorrow mommy!" He squints his eyes at me as I walk over to him.

"Well I miss her bubba, and seeing her would help me sleep tonight so" I put the hoodie over his head then kiss his cheek. "Let's go see momma for a few minutes ok? Then we'll come back and go to bed. Deal?"

"Ok, deal!" He giggles slipping his hoodie on all the way.

I run to my room slipping on a hoodie then run back to Mason who's now waiting at the top of the stairs ready to go. I pick him up carrying him out to the car and put him in his seat. I drive off to Scarlett and Robins house which isn't very far from me and Lizzie's. Once we pull up I get my phone out and call Lizzie, "Babe? What are you doing still awake?"

"Come outside"

"What? Are you outside?"

"Yes now quietly come out here, just for a few minutes"

"Ok I'm coming, I love you"

"I love you too" She hangs up so Open Masons window, turn off the car and get out. I walk over to the passenger side and lean back on the door. I hear footsteps quickly approaching then I see Lizzie in my favorite hoodie running towards me. She jumps forward tackling me into a hug.

"I know it's only been a few hours but I missed you" She giggles starting to give multiple pecks on my lips.

"I missed you too, we had to come see you before tomorrow" I laugh as she looks at me confused.

"We?"

"Hi momma!" Mason stands up in the car poking his head out the window.

"Mason!" Lizzie scrambled to her feet and walks over giving him a big kiss on the cheek. I get up and wrap my arms around her from behind. "I'm so glad you guys came by! I was having a hard time sleeping"

"Hopefully now we can get some sleep" I lean over kissing her cheek then rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I love you both" She kisses Masons cheek again and then turns around in my arms and kisses me passionately.

"We love you too" We stay with Lizzie for about 30 minutes before deciding we should head back and get some sleep.

(The Next Day- Wedding Day)

I sit down while my mom finishes putting my hair up. "You look so beautiful sweetheart" She smiles looking at me in the mirror.

"Thanks mom"

"Are you nervous?" Robin asks walking over to the other side of me.

"Yea but only because I want this day to be perfect for me and Lizzie. Im way more excited that I'm getting married to her" I laugh as Robin and my mom both smile at me.

"It's almost time.." I can see my moms eyes tearing up.

"Hey don't cry mom! If you start crying then I'll start crying" I cover my mouth as she takes a deep breathe shaking her head.

"I won't I won't" She starts fanning her eyes so she doesn't cry.

"It's time" My dad walks in smiling.

"Are you ready?" Robin asks as I stand up.

"I'm ready!" I walk over to my dad who's holding his arm out for me. I take his arm walking out with him. I see Rose wave at me in her cute little flower girl dress. I see Mason standing next to her looking adorable in his little tux. Rose starts off walking with Mason then Scarlett walks out with Robin, Ryan walks with his girlfriend, and Ashley and Mary Kate walk together. Then my mom and dad walk me down the aisle. I stand waiting with everyone feeling my nerves start rising. I look over seeing Lizzie staring back at me from the other side of the aisle. Her dad and mom come to her sides and begin walking her down the aisle, god she's so beautiful. When she gets up here she kisses her mom and dads cheeks then turns to me. I hold my hand out smiling at her, she grabs my hand walking up in front of me kissing my hand. The pastor starts and I can't stop smiling at Lizzie who's smiling right back at me.

Now it's times for the vows, Lizzie goes first. "Y/n my love.. I knew from the night we met I was gonna fall for you. You took a stranger into your home with no explanation, and I'm glad you did. That first night I laid there not being able to stop thinking about you. I'm so incredibly in love with you, I'm scared I'll smother you to death! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, grow old with you.. oh now I'm starting to cry. I love you so much" I smile reaching forward wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Lizzie you pulled me out of my slump, all I wanted to do was sulk in my room. But then when I met you, all I wanted to do was be around you. All I want is to live the rest of my life by your side and make you happy because you make me so happy. I promise I'll love you forever and always.. you're my best friend, you're my love, you're my soulmate.. I love you so much, I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.. princess" I wink causing her to let out a small giggle. Now it's time for the rings, Mason comes over smiling and handing us the rings. Then he hugs me then Lizzie and walks back to sit with Rose. We slip the rings on each other's fingers as I feel tears form in my eyes.

"By the power vested in me, I'm pleased to announce the two of you officially married! You may now kiss the bride" I step forward pulling Lizzie to me dipping her down kissing her passionately as she wraps her arms around my neck while everyone cheers.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

It's been a little bit and now time for our first dance. Lizzie grabs my hand bringing me to the dance floor. She wraps one arm around my waist and grabs my hand with her other. I follow her lead wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me as begin dancing. "Well Mrs Y/l/n, how are you feeling?" Lizzie giggles at herself saying Mrs Y/l/n.

"Extremely happy Mrs Y/l/n. With you, I'm always happy" I take her hands putting them on my shoulders and wrap my other arm around her bringing her in for a kiss while we away back and forth.

"How are you so amazing my love?"

"That's my line" I giggle kissing her softly. Lizzie steps closer resting her head on my shoulder holding me closer to her slowly swaying back and forth. This is the best day of my life.. "I love you Lizzie.."