Part 95

(A month and a half later)

"Oh god I'm so nervous! Robin I'm freaking out!" I pace around the living room while Robin and Mason sit on the couch watching me.

"Y/n there's no need to freak out. Everything's gonna be fine! Come on she'll be here soon we have to get ready" She gets up grabbing me by the shoulders stopping me in my tracks, "And stop pacing!"

"I want it to be perfect!" I whine making Robin roll her eyes at me.

"It IS gonna be perfect! She's gonna love it!" She begins shaking me causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Babe! I'm back!" Lizzie comes into the living room excitedly. "Hey Robin!" She walks over kissing me then giving Robin a hug.

"Hey how would you feel about me making dinner for us tonight?" I suggest grabbing her hands smiling.

"If you want to I won't stop you my love, I love your cooking" She scrunches her nose cutely making my heart melt like always.

"Then I'm gonna need to cook ALOT of food" I chuckle as she furrows her brows in confusion. "Well we have a lot of mouths to feed!"

"There's only four of us silly!" She giggles wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That's not entirely true" I smile as Robin walks over to the front door.

"What do you mean? Didn't Tom go back to America awhile ago?" She looks at me then back at Robin who has the front door now wide opened. "What's Robin doing?"

"Well.. I thought since you missed everyone and so did I.. I'd fly everyone out here to visit" I turn her completely around as everyone starts pouring into the house. Lizzie's jaw drops as her mom and sisters walk in, then my parents walk in. After them Scarlett, Rose and Tom walks in with Ryan close behind. I wrap my arms around Lizzie as she covers her mouth on shock.

She turns around with tears in her eyes, "you.. you did this for me?"

"Of course, I love you Lizzie. I'll do anything for you" I smile, Lizzie wipes her eyes then throws her arms around my neck kissing me passionately. I pick her up spinning her around as she giggles against my lips.

"I love you so so so much baby!" She then quickly runs over saying hi to everyone.

"You ready Y/n?" Scarlett walks over to me giving me a hug.

"Yes but after dinner, speaking of. Want to help me cook all the food?" I smile as Scarlett pulls back rolling her eyes.

"Sure, you're lucky I love you and Lizzie" She pushes me playfully laughing.

"I love you too"

"I'll help you cook too!" My mom chimes in walking over to us kissing my cheek.

"Thanks mom, I'm glad you're all here for this" I smile as she hugs me tightly.

"We are too! Now let's get cooking" My mom and Scarlett both grab my arms and pull me into the kitchen.

The whole time we cook I feel nervous, I look into the living room where Lizzie sits talking to her sisters and mom. I see my dad talking to Tom and Ryan while Robin plays with the kids. "I love this family..." Once we are done and the table is set we call everyone in to eat. We talk, eat and laugh, it's nice. Robin kicks my foot making me look over at her, she smiles motioning towards Lizzie. I take a deep breathe and turn to grab Lizzies hand. "Lizzie?"

"Yes my love?" She turns in her chair to face me with a big smile.

"Lizzie I love you so much.. so much I flew our family out here so they could be here with us. For this" I pause taking another deep breathe

"For what babe?"

"Lizzie you're my best friend, no offense Robin" I add making everyone laugh a little. "I want to grow old with you, watch Mason and our other future kids grow up to be amazing human beings just like their momma. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. there's no one else I'd rather spend my life with.. So Elizabeth Chase Olsen..." I get off my chair getting down on one knee while I pull the engagement ring I bought a few weeks ago out. "Will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?" Lizzie covers her mouth as tears start to fall from her eyes, "Imma need an answer here princess" I chuckle as she wipes the tears from her cheeks.

"Yes! Yes of course I'll marry you Y/n!" My heart feels like it explodes as I put the ring on her finger. "I love you!" I lift her up as she kissing me wrapping her arms around my neck. Everyone cheers and woos as Lizzie starts giving me multiple kisses on the lips. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Neither can I princess!" I giggles as she presses her lips against mine once again.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Everyone yells running over to us giving us hugs and cheek kisses.

I feel a tug on my shirt and look down to see Mason tugging on both mine and Lizzie's shirts. "Yea bub?" Lizzie squats down in front of him as he smiles.

"I love you.. momma" Lizzie covers her mouth starting to cry again at Mason calling her momma. I smiles as tears start to form in my eyes.

"I love you too my little prince!" She tackles Mason into a hug kissing him all over his face. "You called me momma!"

"Well you're my momma aren't you?" He giggles grabbing Lizzie's face.

"Yes I am!" She laughs kissing his face again.

"Ok ok get off him before you smother him to death princess" I laugh as Lizzie stumbles getting up them tackles me into a hug.

"This was perfect.. thank you. I love you" She kisses me then hugs me tighter.

"Anything for you love, you don't need to thank me. I'll do anything to make you happy. I love you more" I giggles cupping her face in my hands and kissing her softly.