Part 92

Lizzie's POV:
"Are you sure you want to go home? You're just gonna get flown out in two days" My manager says over the phone while I pack up my things.

"Yes I'm sure. I need to be with Y/n before I go" I sigh putting the rest of my things in my suitcase.

"If that's what you want then that's perfectly fine. You're flight back to LA is in an hour and a half"

"Thank you! I'll see you soon" I hang up and gather all my bags then finally head to the airport. While I'm on the plane I sit there silently staring at a picture of Y/n and Mason that she sent me a few days ago. "I'm not ready to break her heart... why do I have to go to England in two days." I click of my phone, lean back and close my eyes. After a long plane ride I quickly grab my things and drive back home. Once I'm home I run to the door with my stuff and swing open the door. "Honey I'm home!" I yell dropping my things on the ground.

"Lizzie?!" Scarlett comes running over to me pulling me into a hug. "What're you doing here?"

"Not who I was expecting but hey Scar! I finished filming and immediately packed up and flew home! Where's Y/n?" I push off her grabbing her shoulders as she laughs.

"Gym. But Mason and Rose are here, they're in the backyard! Here I'll take your stuff upstairs and you go say hi to the kids" She smiles grabbing my things.

"Are you sure? I can take my things up." I go to grab one of my bags but she slaps my hand away. "Hey!"

"No I got it, you go say hi" With that's Scarlett walks away with my things.

"Outside it is then" I chuckle walking out the back door. "Oh kiddos!"

"Lizzie!" Mason gets up and runs over hugging me tightly.

"Hi my little prince!" I squat down giving him kisses all over his face.

"Auntie Lizzie!" Rose notices me and runs over joining the hug.

"There's my favorite little niece!" I kiss her cheek as she giggles.

"We missed you!" Rose giggles kissing my cheek back.

"I missed you too" I smile pulling them back into a hug.

"So did mommy! She should be home soon! She's been gone for awhile now" Mason pushes back and grabs my hand, "Let's go wait for her inside!"

"Whoa hey" I laugh as he starts pulling me towards the door.

"I agree with Mason!" Rose grabs my other hand and the both drag me into the house.

"What's going on?" Scarlett laughs seeing the kids dragging me into the house.

"We brought her in to see mommy when she gets here!" Mason giggles as they continue you dragging me into the living room. They both jump on the couch when the front door opens and closes.

"Hey I'm home!" Y/n walks in the living room looking down at her phone. "Who's car is that in the driveway? It looks like Lizzie's but she's not coming back till-" She finally looks up making eye contact with me. A few seconds later her jaw and phone drop to the floor.

"Hey baby" I smile at her.

"Lizzie!" She runs over tackling me onto the couch as I laugh. "I missed you so so much!"

"I missed you too!" I giggle as she starts kissing me over and over again. "Ok ok my love slow down!" I grab her face stopping her and look up at Scarlett.

"Hey kids why don't we go upstairs and let Y/n and Lizzie talk" Scarlett smiles at the kids who nod and follow her upstairs.

"Babe I-" Y/n starts but I stop her by smashing my lips onto hers.

"I love you"

"I love you too" She smiles down at me as I let go of her face. "Is everything ok?" She sits up getting off of me while I sit up.

"Um... I have something to tell you.." I sigh and turn to face her.

"What is it? Did something happen?? Is this about Grace?" I roll my eyes grabbing her hands making her stop.

"This has nothing to do with Grace! I told you when I come back that friendship is done. Besides I barely talked to her after the time you almost punched her in the face" I chuckle kissing her hands as she takes a deep breathe.

"Ok ok sorry, continue" She smiles leaning forward and giving me a kiss.

"Baby? I uh.. I have to go to England to shoot for a new Marvel movie. It's the sequel to Doctor Strange.." I take a deep breathe and hold while her face lights up.

"That's amazing babe! When is it?" She squeezes my hands keeping that beautiful smile on her face.

"Um.. I have to leave on Friday..." I smile nervously as her face drops.

"Th-This Friday? As in.. two days from now!?" I nod silently, she takes her hands from mine. "But.. but no we were supposed to be together again! For longer than two days!" I watch her eyes tear up so I instinctively grab her face.

"Baby I'm sorry! I want nothing more than to stay here with you but.. I have to go." I softly wipe her cheeks softly.

"No I know.. it's not your fault.. I'm glad you get to be in another movie as Wanda. And I can't wait for you to get your own movie or we'll for Wanda to get her own movie" She smiles and wraps her arms around me jumping onto my lap and kissing me softly. "I love you, and I'll miss you so much"

"I love you too, and I'm gonna miss you so so SO much"

"Hey what's happening? Why are you gonna miss her so so SO much?" We look over to see Robin looking at us confused. "And also hi Lizzie"

"Hey Robin. Uh" I look at Y/n who just smiles and gets up.

"I'll go check on the kids and Scar" She leans down kissing me softly then walks away.

Robin watches her walk away as she walks to me. "What was that about?"

"I leave Friday to start filming a new Marvel movie in England.." I smile sadly as she sighs.

"Wait really? But you just got back"

"They want to start filming right away I guess" I sigh and lean back on the couch, "I don't want to be away from Y/n again for so long."

Robin is silent for a few minutes before turning to me again, "I have an idea"