Part 96

(One Month Later)

I wake up to Lizzie softly shaking me whispering my name. "Y/n? It's time to wake up beautiful" I whine making her chuckle, I lift my head up realizing how me and Lizzie lay. I smile seeing her arms around me and my body tucked between her legs. So I lay my head back down on her chest humming happily, "Come on babe we have to go cake testing!"

"But I'm comfy.." I sigh nuzzling my face in her chest as she laughs. 

"So am I but we have to get ready" She kisses the top of my head and tries moving to get off the bed.

"Nooo" I drag of the No with a whine tightening my grip around her. "5 more minutes"

"Fine, 5 more minutes" She laughs softly starting to rub my back slowly with her hand. "You're lucky I love you so much"

"I love you too" I hum happily closing my eyes. I feel my whole body shiver as Lizzie's hand touches my bare back. "You're hands surprisingly warm for once babe"

"Well it was nicely tucked under the covers" I look up to see her rolling her eyes at me. I giggle scooting up grabbing her chin softly, I smirk and give her a quick peck then lay back down. She grumbles in frustration at the short kiss I gave her. Lizzie scoots down while rolling ontop of me at the same time making me laugh. "I want a real kiss" She whines pushing her hair to one side of her head.

"But we are cuddling princess" I smirk as she purses her lips into a pout.

"I want a kiss that doesn't last two seconds" She huffs resting her chin on my chest.

"Then why don't you do something about it princess? The 5 minutes is almost up" I smirk challenging her. She sits up grabbing my face smashing her lips passionately onto mine. I sit up as she straddles me moving her arms around my neck. I move my hands from her thighs up to her back gripping her onto shirt. Lizzie deepens there kiss slipping her tongue into my mouth dancing around with mine.

"Mommy? Momma? Are you awake?" There's a soft knock on the other side of the door. Lizzie breaks the kiss resting her forehead on mine trying to slow her breathing.

"Y-Yea we're awake bubba, are you ok?" I hold my breathe while Lizzie climbs off my lap and Mason opens the bedroom door.

"I'm ok, I'm just sleepy.." He yawns and climbs up on the bed, he crawls over and lays across me and Lizzie's lap. "What are we doing today?"

"Well we are taking you with us to go cake testing" I smile brushing his hair with my hands.

He gasps quickly sitting up, "Cake testing!?"

"Yep so we can decide what kind of wedding cake we want. Is that something you'd like to do?" Lizzie checks moving his hair out of his eyes.

"Yes! I like cake!" He giggles standing up on the bed and begins jumping up and down.

"You're too cute bubba" Lizzie leans back smile softly at Mason excitedly jumping on the bed.

"Well I am mommy's son" He stops bouncing putting his hands on his hips.

"Oh my- did you get that from your mommy too?" She pulls Mason into her lap tickling him.

"Of course! He is my kid" I laugh, Lizzie looks over at me glaring at me and tilting her head. "Our kid our kid! I'm sorry don't hurt me!"

"Good girl" Lizzie pats my cheek as I blush at her comment. She giggles knowing exactly what she did then leans over planting a kiss gently on my lips. "Now the 5 minutes are up, it's time to get up"

"Can I pick out my own clothes today?" Mason asks while I get out of our bed.

"Sure bubba I don't see why not" I smile over at him as his face lights up.

"Woo! I'll be right back!" He jumps up and off the bed then runs off to his room.

"I can't believe he's already 7.." I sigh looking out into the hallway. Lizzie walks over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"He's growing up so fast.. and I can't wait to keep watching him grow up with you" She smiles pulling me closer to her and presses her lips onto mine.

"I can't wait either, I can't wait to watch our other future kids grow up too" I copy her by wrapping my arms around her waist and give her a kiss. "I love you"

"I love you more" She scrunches her nose giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"Impossible!" I dramatically gasp making her giggle.

"So dramatic beautiful"  I giggle as she kisses me again then walks over taking her shirt off. "Now let's hurry and get changed"

"Yea ok fine" With that we both get dressed and ready to go along with Mason. Once we are all ready we head off to the cake testing.

"So..many..cakes" Lizzie leans back in her chair after we've had cake after cake after cake.

"I like the 5th one! This one's really yummy" Mason grabs my plate number five taking another bite of it.

"That one is good, I like the 4th one the best" I grab the 4th plate taking a bite as Mason scoots closer to me. He looks at me for permission to take a bite, I laugh a little and nod for him to take a bite.

"Oh yea this one's good too!" He hums going in for another bite. "What do you think momma?"

"What's the 4th one again? This one right?" She points at the correct plate, when me and Mason both nod in agreement she slides the plate over to her. She takes a bite and thinks for a moment before smiling, "this one is good! I like this one"

"So we all agree that this is one's our favorite? What's you favorite one love?" I lean over checking with Lizzie.

"I love them all but I am a hundred percent ok with getting number 4" She reaches over placing her hand on mine smiling.

"Mason you're ok with 4 too?"

"Yea!"

"Then I guess it's settled, this one will be our wedding cake" Lizzie leans over for a kiss, so I copy her movements kissing her softly. "Let's get situated and go home then"

"I'd like that" I get up walking to her giving her another kiss then walk away ready to go home with my family.