Part 31

I lay with my head on Lizzies chest as she plays with my hair while I listen to her heartbeat. "So Y/l/n, you have a secret huh?" Lizzie chuckles as I look up at her nervously.

"Y-Yea.." I sigh, she leans down kissing my head and smiles.

"Don't worry I won't push. You tell me whenever you're ready love." I tighten my grip on her laying my head back on her chest.

"Why are you so amazing princess?" I hear her chuckle softly as she starts playing with my hair again.

"I was about to say the same about you my love." I close my eyes giggling, I listen to her heart beating as her chest rises and falls. "Are you falling asleep beautiful?" She giggles as I quietly nod. "Am I that comfortable?"

"Yes... I never want to get up." I move my leg over hers as she laughs kissing my head. I hear my phone go off but I don't move. I feel Lizzie reach over and grab my phone.

"Bubs it's Robin." I groan shaking my head as she laughs. "Alright I'll answer for you." Before I can object Lizzie answers the phone, "Hey Robin what's up!"

"Oh uh hey Lizzie, is Y/n there?"

"Yea she's here laying with me. Why is everything ok?" I look up confused.

"Um I was babysitting Mason for a little because Y/n's mom needed someone last minute. And uh.. he ate a muffin Ryan gave him and it was a blueberry one. He took a few bites and had an allergic reaction. We are in the ER..."

"What!? Oh no we'll be there soon!" Lizzie exclaims making me sit up.

"What? What's wrong? Is Robin ok!?" I start getting nervous as Lizzie looks over at me.

"Masons in the ER he had an allergic reaction to a blueberry muffin-" I jump out of the bed before Lizzie can finish.

"WHAT!?!" I run out of the room hearing Lizzie call out after me. I run out to my car grabbing my keys before leaving. I open my door as Lizzie runs out to me closing the door. "Lizzie!"

"Hey he'll be ok! Just take a deep breath! I'll drive." She takes the keys from my hand and pushes me towards the passenger side. "I don't want us getting in an accident love, I'll get us there fast ok?"

"O-Ok.." I get in and she kisses me before going to the drivers side. We drive off to the hospital, as we drive I shake my leg anxiously. Lizzie reaches over putting her hand on my thigh.

"Here give me your hand." She smiles flipping her hand over. I put my hand in hers, she brings it up to her lips kissing the back of my hand. She rubs circles around the back of my hand with her thumb softly. We arrive at the hospital and I quickly run in with Lizzie behind me. I spot Robin and run up to her.

"Robin! You know he's allergic to blueberries!"I yell at her.

"I know I'm sorry! I let Ryan watch him for two seconds and Ryan didn't know about the allergy.." She says looking down at the ground sadly.

I'm about to yell again when Lizzie's hand covers my mouth. "Hey no more yelling Bubs ok? It was an accident."

"I didn't know he was going to give him a muffin.. he was trying to be nice.. and Mason asked for one.. Ryan feels horrible.. he's waiting for the doctors..." I can hear her voice waver as she tries not to cry. "I.. I'm sorry Y/n." I sigh moving Lizzies hand from my mouth, I grab Robin and pull her into a hug. "Y-Y/n??"

"It's ok.. I'm just worried. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I hug her tightly as I feel her hug me back. "Have you called my parents?"

"Oh shoot. No, I rushed here and called you then I was nervous and anxious while you two were on your way." Robin reaches for her phone but I stop her.

"No here I'll do it. I'll be right back, stay here with Robin love" I smile and kiss Lizzie before walking out of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV:

I watch Y/n walk out of the hospital as Robin sits back down in the chair behind her. "Oh god I'm such an idiot.." I hear her mumble to herself, I sit next to her putting my hand on her back.

"Hey, you're not an idiot. It was a mistake, you didn't know Ryan was gonna do that. And Ryan didn't know about Masons allergy." I say in an attempt to make her feel better. Robin looks over at me with tears in her eyes.

"B-But I should've payed more attention to him.." Robin wipes the tears from her eyes as she sniffles.

"It's not your fault Robin. I'm sure Masons gonna be just fine!" I move my hand to her shoulder and squeeze it smiling at her. Her face softens as a small smile forms in her face.

"Yea you're probably right... it's just... it's nothing. I'm just worried" She sighs putting her hand on mine. "Lizzie?" Robin speaks softly as she looks me in the eyes.

"Yea?" The look she's giving me is a little intimidating and it's making me a little nervous.

"Do you love Y/n? Like really really love her?" Robin now sits up straight with a blank face as she asks me this.

"What? Of course I do!" I grab her hands in mine causing her to face me fully. "I love your best friend so much. I know we haven't been together very long but I love her." I smile at her confidently, I watch her face soften. Her grip tightens on my hands as she smile.

"Good! Because I know she loves you too. I knew she loved you before she knew she even had a thing for you!" She laughs as I recall something Y/n said a few months ago.

"Oh I do remember her saying something about you calling that she liked me before she even knew." I laugh with her and she nods.

"Hey, you two talking smack?" Y/n's voice appears from behind me. I let go of Robins hands as she snickers and turn to Y/n.

"Oh hey babe! No not smack! Maybe some teasing~" I stick my tongue out at her and wink as she chuckles. She sits down next to me and lays her head on my shoulder. "He's gonna be ok babe."

"I know.. I just got worried and freaked out is all." Y/n looks down at her hands fiddling with her thumbs.

"Hey it's ok babe it's understandable!" I kiss the top of her head. She then looks up at me smiling.

"Y/n..." I look over to see Ryan walking up to us nervously.

"Ryan!" Y/n quickly stands up stepping towards him. "Is he ok?? Is Mason gonna be ok??"

"Yes he's gonna be ok, he's awake now but I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't know he was allergic to blueberries..." Ryan rubs the back of his neck nervously as Y/n puts her hands in his shoulders.

"It's ok. You didn't know. Can you uh.. show me where his room is?" Y/n asks as Ryan nods. She turns to me holding out her hand for me to take. I smile grabbing her hand as I stand up from the chair. I follow her and Ryan with Robin close behind to see Mason.