Part 27

"No no no!! We aren't breaking up!" I yell as I feel hot tears falling down my cheeks.

"I don't want to break up with you! I want to stay with you.." She cries jumping forward into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck. "I tried to tell them I don't want to be with Robbie I want to be with you but they wouldn't listen..."

"Why?! Why do you and him have to be together!?" Lizzie wipes her eyes sitting up straight again.

"Because Robbie... is very persuasive.. my publishers are listening to him and his publisher..." My arms fall to my lap as I look down. I take a deep breathe trying to stop crying. "Im sorry... I tried.." I start laughing as sobs escape my lips. "Wh-Why are you laughing?" She asks confused reaching over grabbing my shoulders.

I look up at her as tears rush down my cheeks, "Im stupid to think... that I could get the girl... people like me don't get the amazingly beautiful and fantastic girl.." I get up off the couch but then Lizzie quickly tackles me to the floor. "Ow Lizzie! What the hell!" She flips me over onto my back and pins me to the ground as she looks at me pissed off. Tears fall from her eyes landing on my cheeks, "L-Lizzie..."

"Don't say that! That's not true... you're not stupid.. Don't put yourself down, you got me! I want to be with you! I tried and tried but they wouldn't listen to me! P-Please..." Lizzie collapses on my chest gripping my shirt as she sobs.

"Lizzie... I just don't want to make your life harder than it has to be. I'm just a barista... I...I want to show your publishers that we do work..." I lay still, putting my arm over my eyes as I begin crying once more. "I don't want to be a burden... it seems when I'm finally happy... something gets in the way..."

Lizzie sits up still sitting on me as she wipes her nose and eyes. "M-Maybe if my publicist met you... they'd change their minds? Please it's worth a try.. I don't want to give up on us.."

"You.. think I can change their minds?" I move my arm looking up at her.

"I do..."

"Ok.. we'll try.."

"Sissy!" Mason runs into the room with a car in his hand. He drops the car as I prop myself up looking over at him. "Why are you both crying!? What's happening!?"

"Nothing bubba it's fine." I sniffle wiping my eyes as Lizzie climbs off my lap also wiping her eyes. "Just go back outside and we will be out there in a minute ok?"

"Ok.. are you sure you're ok sissy and Lizzie?" He asks sadly.

"We're fine, right Lizzie?" I look over at her as she nods.

"Yea, yea we're fine we promise!" Lizzie flashes him a reassuring smile.

"Ok! I'll go wait outside." He picks up his car then runs over to me kissing my cheek then runs and hugs Lizzie. He then runs outside as I sit up looking over at Lizzie.

"I'm sorry Y/n... this has been an awful day..." Lizzie looks down at her hands as I sigh.

I crawl to her and pull her into a hug, "Don't apologize it's not your fault.. We'll end this situation.. I... I'm gonna show them and everyone that we work great together.." I kiss her forehead as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I don't want our relationship to end... don't give up on us ok?" Lizzie says cupping my face in her hands.

"Ok.. I won't I promise.." I take a deep breathe and smile.

"You got me.. don't let me go.. cause I'm not letting you go.." She wraps her arms around my neck kissing me.

"Hell no I won't let you go. You make me so happy, I'd be insane to let you go. I'm sorry I doubted myself for a minute." I chuckle nervously as she shakes her head.

"Don't apologize... just kiss me." She giggles as I roll my eyes. I hold her close to me as I passionately smash my lips onto hers. I pull her onto my lap as she straddles me kissing me harder.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this, but we should go to Mason before he walks in on us!" I giggle as she presses her lips onto mine again. "We can continue later!" She groans and kisses me again. "Come on we gotta go outside now." She smirks against my lip. Lizzie kisses me passionately as she tangles her hands in my hair. I grip the back of her shirt as she kisses me harder making me moan. Then she gets up off my lap smirking at me. "N-Not cool Olsen!"

"Sorry baby now let's go outside!"

"I'm gonna get you for that!" I get up as she giggles and runs away. I chase after her outside, I catch her wrapping my arms around her from behind and spin her around as she laughs.

"I really like your garden Lizzie! It's pretty out here." Mason smiles looking at us as I smile keeping my arms around her.

"Thanks bud! I spend a lot of time out here" Lizzie puts her arms around mine leaning back into me.

"And I didn't mess with anything just like you told me to sissy!" He smiles proudly.

"Thank you for listening bubba, I knew you wouldn't mess with anything!" I smile at him over Lizzies shoulder.

"Do you wanna play cars with me?" Mason asks holding up a few of his cars from his little backpack.

"Sure! Lizzie?" I look at her resting my head on her shoulder.

"Of course!" Lizzie smiles and walks to Mason as I let go of her. We sit with him playing cars for a little while before we head back inside. Mason ended up falling asleep and a little bit later it was time to take him home. Lizzie decided to comes with us. I carefully put Mason in his seat as he wakes up for a second then falls back asleep. I start driving to my parents house as Lizzie looks at Mason. "He looks a lot like you. He has the same face you do when you sleep."

"You think?.." I clear my throat looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Well he is your sibling so of course he does." She looks over at me smiling as we pull up to me parents house. "Hey can I stay with you tonight?"

"Of course you can, do you want me to go back to your house so you can grab some clothes?" I ask as I unbuckle my seat belt and open my door.

"No it's ok. I'll just wear some of your clothes to bed." She smiles as she gets out of my car.

"I'm perfectly fine with that." I laugh as I open up Masons door. I carefully take him out of his seat and he immediately wraps his arms around my neck as I close the door. We walk in and I lay Mason down on his bed and visit with my parents for a little before leaving back to my apartment.