Part 83

"Hey Robin I need to talk to you" I hear Scarlett say, I can barely hear her from the phone since Robin doesn't have her on speaker.

"Oh ok, what is it?"

"Colin he.. wants to end the break"

"Oh heh well that's uh great isn't it? What.. what'd you say?" Robin asks as there's a knock on her door.

"I'll get it" I whisper to her and walk over to the door. I open it to see Scarlett standing in front of me so I move out of the way as Robins eyes widen.

"I told him no" She says hanging up her phone.

"What!?" Robins jaw drops to the floor as I grab Scarlett's hand inviting her in.

"Should I be here for this?" I query.

"It's fine, stay" Scarlett turns to me with a smile then turns back to Robin.

"So you're not back together?" Robin says picking her jaw up from the floor.

"No we aren't."

"Are you officially broken up?" Robin asks nervously.

"No.. we are still on a break. I told him I had some things to figure out first." She looks down at the ground as Robins face drops.

"Uh... Can I talk to you for a minute Scar?" I step forward grabbing her wrist as she nods. I drag her off to Robin's room and shut the door.

"What's up? Why are we in Robins room?" She looks at me confused.

"Scar, I need to ask. What are you doing? I don't want you playing with Robins emotions. Not that you would but.." My sentence trails off as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"No no that's what I'm trying not to do!" She sighs sitting down next to me. "I still love Colin Y/n you know that.. but.. Robin.."

"I totally ship you and Robin you know? And Colin? Come on! I like the guy but he went on a break with you and didn't even tell you why! Who'd want to ever break up with you?? You're too amazing" I smile as she playfully pushes my arm.

"Watch it, if Lizzie knew you were flirting with me she'd have both our heads" She teases making me laugh.

"I'm not flirting I'm stating facts!" She rolls her eyes at me chuckling, "Anyway, so do you like Robin?"

"I think so.. I mean.. when I confided in her when Colin wanted to go on a break it felt different. And then last night while we were drinking and having fun.. I didn't want the night to end." She puts her face in her hands sighing, so I wrap my arm around her and pull her into a hug. "I didn't mean for us to sleep together but... I don't regret it."

"I don't regret it either!" The door swings open.

"Robin! Have you been listening this whole time??" I glare at her as she chuckles nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

"Um.. no. Heh."

"This was supposed to be a private conversation" I shake my head with a sigh.

"I need to check something." Scarlett says standing up abruptly.

"What?" Robin looks at her confused as she walks towards her. Scarlett grabs her face and smashes her lips onto Robins. I watch Robin wrap her arms around her bringing her closer.

I watch as Robins hands then start going up Scarlett's shirt, "Hey hey! Ok! Stop it horndogs! Don't make me get a spray bottle" I laugh as Robin flips me off and Scarlett giggles.

"Did that help with whatever you needed to check?" She pulls back looking into Scarlett's eyes.

"Y-Yea it did" They go to kiss again but Scarlett's phone goes off. She sighs looking at her phone, "It's Colin. I gotta take this I'm sorry.."

"No it's fine, go on and take it" Robin smiles as Scarlett nods at her and leaves the room.

"Sit." I pat the spot next to me, Robin sighs and walks over to the bed sitting down. "You're in the same boat I was you know"

"Huh?" She looks over at me confused.

"Lizzie remember? When I first met her?" I push her softly.

"Right right sorry, still getting over that kiss" She laughs as I roll my eyes.

"If I can get the girl who was on a break with her boyfriend then you can too." I nudge her smiling.

"But Scar's in love with Colin still.." She sighs.

"Maybe, but still. Lizzie still loved Robbie when we first met. But we spent a lot of time together and started falling for each other." I shrug as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"She did?"

"Of course she did! Now that Scars on a break with Colin and is obviously into you too. You gotta hangout with her more, go on little dates. Cute shit you know?" I laugh when we hear Scarlett's voice raise a little. We look at each other and simultaneously get up going into the living room.

"Colin I told you! You wanted this break! So it's staying a break until further notice!" She pauses for a few moments before starting again, "No, I can't stay at that hotel anymore! I'm not coming back to the house! Rose.." I step in taking the phone from Scarlett, "Hey, Y/n!"

"Hey Colin it's Y/n"

"Oh hey Y/n. Uh where'd Scar go?"

"You don't have to worry about where she's staying! Her and Rose can stay with me, I have room and it gets lonely with just me and Mason."

"Are you sure? I kinda wanted her to come home.."

"Sorry Colin but I think it's best if she stays with me for the time being."

"Maybe you're right. I'll let you go, tell her I said bye and I love her"

"Ok I will, bye" I hang up and hand her back the phone. "He said bye and he loves you blah blah anyway!" She laughs rolling her eyes, "Looks like we're gonna be roomies, and Mason finally gets to meet Rose!" I throw my arms around her neck hugging her.

"Wow hey!" She laughs hugging me, "This should be fun, let's head to get my things from the hotel. Oh and we have to get my little Rose"

"Then off we go! Come on Robin let's meet her at the hotel" I let go of Scarlett and smile.

"Oh yea right. Ok" She laughs awkwardly then we leave to Scarlett's hotel.