Part 11

I begin slipping my clothes back on as Lizzie lays on the couch behind me. As I finish putting my shirt on she gets on her knees behind me wrapping her arms around me and rests her chin on my shoulder. "I can't wait for our second date tomorrow"

I turn my head smiling, "Me either, I'm looking forward to it!"

She kisses my cheek then puts her chin back on my shoulder. "Sorry it can't be tonight."

"No it's fine don't apologize. I can't wait to finally get to taste your cooking!" I exclaim making her giggle.

"Yea? Well I'm actually looking forward to tasting your cooking one day too!"

"Yea? Well how about I cook us some breakfast then? Then tomorrow night will be our dinner date." I smile looming back at her.

She leans forward kissing me, "I like that idea."

I turn my body kissing her again, "Then I'll get started, though you might need to show me where things are in your kitchen."

"Of course, I'll get dressed and then I'll show you!" She kisses my cheek and starts grabbing her clothes.

"Ok I'll meet you in the kitchen then" I get up and walk into the kitchen getting eggs and bacon out of the fridge. Lizzie comes in the kitchen smiling, she wraps her arms around me from behind squeezing me. "Hey!" I laugh, I turn around and squeeze her back. "Where's your pans?"

"Here I'll get you one!" She kisses me quickly then goes and grabs a Pan. She bounds back over to me handing the pan to me.

"Thank you." I grab it as I give her a kiss. She sits on the counter by the stove as I begin cooking. As I cook I occasionally look over to see her watching me with a smile on her face. "Hey where are you plates at?"

She hopes off the counter kissing my cheek, "I'll grab a few."

"I can grab them." I turn to her as she goes into a cabinet grabbing plates.

"No it's ok you keep cooking!" She closes the cabinet bringing over the plates.

"Thank you" I finish up cooking and make her a plate then me a plate. I hand her her plate, "Here you go beautiful."

"Aw you didn't have to make my plate! Thank you!" She holds the plate with one hand and grabs my hand with her other one making me smile. She leads me over to the dining table and sits down. After we eat she gets up and walks to me as I back up in my chair smiling. Lizzie sits on my lap sideways so I wrap my arms around her. "Thank you for making breakfast."

"Of course! It's the least I can do for you being so amazing to me." I smile softly rubbing her arm with my thumb.

"You're pretty amazing yourself you know." She cups my face in her warm hands.

"Hm I don't know I think you're more amazing!" She scrunches up her nose cutely then presses her lips softly on mine.

"I can't wait for our date tomorrow night!"

"Neither can I, I'm excited!" I tighten my grip around her.

"What time is it?" She gets up and walks over to the clock. "Crap! I have to get to set!"

"Oh ok, I'll see you tomorrow night then." I get up smiling. Lizzie quickly runs over to me wrapping her arms around my neck smashing her lips onto mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Lizzie presses her lips on mine again.

"Are you gonna let go so I can leave?" I laugh as she shakes her head no. "You want to come out to the car with me?" Lizzie nods then rubs her nose on mine. "Ok come here." I grab her legs hoisting her up so she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Y/n! What are you doing!?" She exclaims gripping your shoulders.

"I'm taking you out to the car with me duh!" I laugh starting towards the door.

"Aren't I heavy for you!?" She grabs my face making me look up at her.

"One you're not that heavy and two I'm pretty strong as you can tell, I work out! Don't underestimate me Olsen." She giggles putting her forehead on mine. I walk out to the car over to the drivers side. I lean forward pushing her against my car smiling.

"I really have to go get ready!" She laughs.

"I know but I want to savor this before I go." You stick your bottom lip out pouting. She smiles and kisses me softly. "Well now I really don't want to go."

"I'll see you tomorrow silly! You can even come over early before if you want." She gives me another quick kiss.

"Hm no I'll come when dinners done I don't want to bother while you're cooking." You slowly set her down on the floor. "Do you really have to go?"

She frowns cupping my face in her hands shaking my head softly, "Yea, I gotta go to work. Don't you have work actually?"

"No I don't work till.. shit i do have work today!" Lizzie laughs walking forward making me walk backwards. She opens the car door.

"Well then you better get going so we both aren't late! I'll see you tomorrow night." She grabs my chin pulling me into a kiss.

"Ok fine! I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss her again, then I climb into the car. I give her a little wave as she closes the door. I blows her a kiss then drive off back to my apartment. I run upstairs to my apartment where Robin sits on my couch.

"There you are! We have work ding dong!" She yells as I run into my room getting changed.

"Yea no shit Sherlock why do you think I ran in here like that!" I yell from my room. I run back out putting my hair up in a ponytail. "Let's go. Wait you're coming with me?"

"Yep now come on I'm driving!" She grabs my arm dragging me out of my apartment.