Part 10

Before she can speak Lizzie walks out of my bedroom shyly. I watch Robins jaw drop, "She stayed the night again!? And she's in your clothes again!?" Robin yells at us.

"Hi again Robin." Lizzie shyly waves at her as she stands next to me.

"Ok before you continue freaking out, what are you giving me a heads up about?" I run my hand through my hair waiting for Robins news.

"I don't know if you want me to tell you with Lizzie here.." She clears her throat looking at the floor.

"Why not? How bad could it be?" I chuckle looking at Lizzie then back to Robin.

"I heard Danny tell his friend that he's gonna ask you to marry him." My jaw drops to the floor as I stare in disbelief at Robin.

"WHAT!? Why the hell would he do that!?" I say not realizing that Lizzie has snuck away to your room closing the door. "Why why what!? What do you mean he's gonna ask me to marry him!?"

"I don't know! It's just what I heard him telling his friend. I would've came later if I knew you had company.." She says quietly looking past me.

I turn around to see Lizzie quickly walking out of my room. "Lizzie? Hey wait where are you going!" She doesn't answer and continues past me towards the front door.

"I'm sorry I gotta go!" She opens the front door hesitating for a moment then leaves. I ran to the door grabbing her wrist.

"Wait! Where are you going? Why are you leaving!?" I ask examining her face as she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"You should just... marry your ex.. it hasn't been long since-"

"No no hey i know I freaked out but that doesn't mean I want to marry him!" I pull her towards me, "Believe me please.."

"I need to go.." Lizzie takes her wrist from my hand and quickly leaves. I watch her disappear then go back into my apartment slamming the door.

"Y/n..." Robin says quietly as tears fill my eyes.

"Why did you tell me that!? You could've said I'll tell you later! Now Lizzie probably thinks I WANT to marry him!" I yell at her.

"Hey don't kill the messenger Y/n! Look I'm sorry I didn't know she stayed!" Robin answers back matching my volume.

"You know we slept together last night! And then this happens! Why is my life like this? Why does something good happen then it goes away.." I sit on the couch in defeat.

I feel Robin sits next to me, "Go after her."

I look over at Robin furrowing my brows as tears fall down my cheeks, "What?"

She rolls her eyes at me and stands up in front of me. "Go after her! What you want me to say it louder so you can hear me!?"

"I don't think she wants me to go after her. She's  probably hating me right now.." I put my face in my hands.

"You're an idiot! Don't you think you'd want her to go after you if this situation was reversed!? Of course she wants you to go after her! If you don't then she'll REALLY think you want Danny! You don't want him right?" 

I look back up at her sadly, "Well no I don't want him. I want her."

"Then get your ass up!" She grabs my arm pulling me up and my feel and starts pushing me towards the door. "And go after her!"

"W-Wait what about clothes? Can I change!?" I ask as she opens the door and pushes me out of my apartment.

"No! Go now!" She points down the hall.

"Ok!" I yell back then run down the hall and out to my car. I drive off to Lizzies house as fast as I could. I park in her driveway and run up to the door knocking on the door over and over. After a few minutes Lizzie opens the door, I see her eyes red and her cheeks Damp from tears. I grab her shoulders smashing my lips onto hers. She gives in for a moment before pushing me away.

"No Y/n don't please.." Lizzie says turning away.

"Lizzie look at me please?" I softly grabbed her shoulders turning her to face me again. "I don't want Danny. I was just surprised and I freaked out."

"It's fine.. you dated him for four years.. it's only been two months since you broke up." She looks down at her feet avoiding eye contact with me.

"Lizzie if he asks me to marry him you want to know what I'm gonna say?" I try looking at her face but she shakes her head.

"No I don't just leave please." A sob escapes her lips as she puts her hands on my chest pushing me softly.

I cup her face in my hands having her look up at me. I softly wipe the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs and smile. "I'm gonna tell him No. no because I want Elizabeth Chase Olsen, this beautiful, sweet, funny, childish actress standing here in front of me. I want to be with you Lizzie not Danny." Lizzie smiles letting out another sob as I wipe more tears away. "I know it's only been two months but these past few weeks with you I've really started to like you. A lot! I think last night proved that too." She lets out a small chuckle.

"Really? You mean that?.. you don't want him?" She starts rubbing my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"I mean it. I want to be with you not him, I promise." I smile softly at her.

"I want to be with you too... that's why I got so upset.. I'm sorry I ran off on you." She sniffles looking off to the side.

"It's ok. You don't have to apologize, I probably would've reacted the same way."

"Yea?" She looks back at me pouting.

I chuckle and nod, "Yea. Now can I kiss you already?"

"You better." She smiles grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulls me towards her hungrily smashing her lips onto mine. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer as I wrap my arms around her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me as I walk inside her house closing the door behind me. I walk over to the couch and lay her down getting on top of her. "I need you.." she says against my lips.

"Then I'm yours."