"Aria" Stefan said.

"Aria!" He said again. I was in my own world that's when he pushed my legs off the dashboard.

"Hello" he poked me and I snapped back to reality.

I already knew he wanted the blood so I picked it up giving it to him.

I slithered out Stefan's diary, and started reading I respect Stefan's privacy but I can't resist this.

I'm in deep it's his diary from the 60s it's so interesting but there's so much rambling and blah blah blah.

I'm cooked up in the chair how Stefan hasn't seen this is beyond me. Maybe I should let him know.....

"January 17th 1964. I've been going mad it's all I can think about. I'm afraid I'll go off the rails again "gasp" I-" I said in a mimicked Stefan's voice.

Stefan looked to me shocked then trying to grab the diary. Kol laughed as did the other two.

"How did you get- Aria give it!" he said swerving on the road.

"Ey watch it!" Nik yelled as Stefan tried grabbing it from me.

"I think the war helped me but I'm still at such a bad corner. Lexi is trying to help me still" I continued smirking.

"Give it!" He said trying not to laugh.

"She's crazy but yet so am I! All the nights I've awoken in blood and women I don't know?" I said then gasped falsely putting my hand to my mouth.

"Stefan your not a virgin?!" I asked him astonished I totally knew that but his face was priceless and he grabbed the diary throwing it in the back hitting Nik in the face. Oops.

Stefan was laughing till that moment now he's looking at me trying to hold back his grin.

We just whacked the almighty hybrid with a diary in the face.

"Ari-" Nik started but Damon cut him off.

"Stefan honestly why do you write this down?" He said picking up the diary and the two started fighting like dogs jeez calm down.

"It's not my fault she's sired to me!" Damon yelled as Stefan gripped the wheels.

"Your all driving me mad" Stefan muttered.

"You mean Damon's driving you mad" I said under my breath no doubt everyone heard it.

"Well Aria I'm sorry" Damon said sarcastically and I glared at him.

"It wasn't Elena's fault. I made a joke and she took it to serious so why don't you let it-" Stefan cut him off.

"If you dare ask her to let it go I will stop the car and kick you into the next century. You've got Elena that's what you've wanted haven't you? So shut up!" Stefan growled.

He started fighting with Stefan again and he actually defended Elena against me! That hurt.

I know Nik felt it and he started fighting with Damon roaring and shouting at one another as I sunk in my seat.

Kol was groaning annoyed.

"Aria she's sorry but it wasn't her fault" Damon continued.

"Damon SHUT UP!" Stefan yelled defending me as he does.

I thought for a moment then spoke "Honestly it seems like your sired to her Damon"

The car went silent.

Stefan just turned the radio on giving me a concerned look I smiled shaking my head as I took the blood bag back.

A little while later the one and only broke the silence.