The worst person in the world.

Start from the beginning

Si Jun was still lost in her thoughts. She moved her eyes and saw Jungkook was standing away from them there, looking at both of them. Si Jun's eyes met with his eyes.

"I have seen these eyes somewhere. But why am I unable to remember?" Si Jun thought in her mind. There gaze met with each other's.

"I hate these eyes. These eyes always made me do that things that I've never done. Her eyes are making me crazy. I don't want to see them but I am unable to control myself." Jungkook thought in his mind. He was continuesly looking in her eyes without even blinking.

Jungkook clenched his fists trying to move his eyes away. He walked away from them.

"He always make you trouble. He will again hurt you." Taehyung said to her. Si Jun pushed him, breaking the hug.

"Again? What do you mean by again? Have he hurted me before?" Si Jun asked to him raising her eyebrows. Taehyung gulped nervously.

"Aniya.... when I said that?" Taehyung said nervously.

"You did. Just a moment ago." Si Jun said, looking at him.

"You must have misheard it." Taehyung said to her, fake laughing.

"Aniya....I didn't misheard anything. You said that. That day you both said same thing that I have teased you. I only said you to tease you as a towel dancer but I never teased you for that. What are you hiding Taehyung?" Si Jun asked engaging her eyebrows.

"What are you both hiding?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung gulped nervously. He fake smiled.

"Nothing....you are asking so many questions like a detective. Just go. I am hungry. We have not eaten anything yet." Taehyung said and took her forcefully to cafeteria.

"Sit here. I will take food for us." Taehyung said and walked away. Si Jun sat down on seat.

"Hey Si Jun....you haven't eaten anything yet?" Jimin asked while coming towards her. Si Jun shook her head in no.

"Why? Are you dieting?" Jimin asked widening his eyes.

"Aniya.....I bumped into Jungkook and then Taehyung and Jungkook fought with each other." Si Jun told him. Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked to her.

"They just fought because of me. Taehyung thought he did something bad to me that's why he punched him." Si Jun explained him.

"He is over protective for you. He slapped me too when I made you fall down on the floor." Jimin said.

"Hmm...I know. I am sorry in behalf of him." Si Jun said, furrowing her eyebrows feeling upset. Jimin chuckled softly.

"He behaves like your boyfriend." Jimin said and Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"Yeah just look at his face. His face has so many cuts because of fighting but still he is thinking about you firstly rather than thinking about his face." Jimin said and Si Jun laughed at him.

"Don't be silly. We don't even know each other. Why would he care for me that way? It's just because our families are so close." Si Jun explained to him. Jimin smiled.

"It's okay. If you think that." Jimin said and Taehyung came there taking two plates. He looked at Jimin, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth. Jimin chuckled.

"I am here to eat food. Sit here Taehyung." Jimin said to him. He clenched his jaw and sat there.

"Why are you getting angry seeing me here? Do you like her?" Jimin asked to Taehyung. Taehyung spitted water on Si Jun's face accidentally. Jimin raised his eyebrows. Taehyung started coughing.