Versace on the floor• smut TH

Summary: you visit your friend at his prom to surprise him, after you hadn't seen him in 7 years

Warnings: heavy fluff, heavy smut, soft sex, 'love making'?, praise kink, swearing.
Pairing: High-school!tom x High-school!reader
Word count: 2k
A/n: both Tom and reader are 18 in this.

Your pov:
Your fingers clutched the blue silk fabric of your skirt as you wondered into the hall, that already smelled like smoke machines and alcohol. You saw the headteacher of this school and walked over to him. He helped you plan this after all.

"Mr Browne, hi!" You smiled, the man turned you and gave you a smile, holding out his hand for you to shake.

"Miss L/n, hello, as you requested I talked to toms friends, they've got him alone and currently he is sitting at his table alone, on his phone" he smiled, you returned it and nodded thankfully before beginning to make your way to the other side of the hall.

The story was that you and tom had been friends since you were 8 and he was 9 (he was a few months older than you), you moved away from London when you were young though, and as you were both still young when you did you never managed to keep in touch, but when toms Instagram popped up on your recommended, when you were 15, you instantly followed.

You messaged him first and instantly clicked, it was as if you had never really left, though it was only over text. You caught up on everything you missed while he caught up with everything he missed. You fell in love with him not long after you made jokes about your future, how you were going to travel major places of the world, or how someday maybe you'd be roommates, though he would be finding out how you felt about him, not yet.

About two months ago you had messaged his mum, Nikki, asking her to help you with a huge favour. Toms prom was coming up, and as he had messaged you, he didn't have a date, so your plan was to grab your prom dress and fly to London and surprise him, Nikki helped you get ready and got his friends to make sure he was alone at 8 so that you could swoop in with some cool line or something.

His facial features were lit up as his phones light reflected on his face. You could see his jaw clenching as his eyes skimmed over his phone while he typed away. You felt your phone buzz and you checked it, it was him. You looked at the messaged and smiled.

Tom <3: prom sucks without you, everyone's slow dancing and making out 🙄xxx.

You chuckled and looked to your left, seeing that yes, he was right, couples were slow dancing and snogging. It wasn't exactly a pleasant sight, but it was like the world had faded away from them, so at some level you got it.

You carefully creeped around him and took a seat in the chair that his back was facing. You sucked a nervous breath and raised a shaking hand to tuck some hair behind your ear.

"Hey man, sorry, I know I said I wouldn't go on my phone, it's just watching this kind of makes me want to gag, I mean what's the hype, no one wants to see that" Tom chuckled, not turning to look at you yet, clearly thinking you were one of his mates.