The burning depths of hell• TH (au)

Summary: you, a fallen Angel, ends up in hell as punishment, and as death sentence. They torture you until you wouldn't be able to take anymore, but an old angel lover appears.
Warnings: swearing, torture! Extreme, close death, angst, fluff, some suggestive themes.
Pairings: reader x KOH Tom, reader x angel Tom (past), reader x platonic!demon!harrison
Word count: 1.7k
Past is in italics..

Your POV:
You weren't sure how in the name of hell you ended up here, In hell. But one second you were pleading to the superior angels, begging them to bring back your once lover, now fallen Angel, Tom Holland, and the next you had become one yourself, a fallen Angel.

You remember your white wings curling around your body to try and protect you from the harsh winds that beat up against your gentle skin, and then the harshness of the brutal heat that hit you when you entered hell, and finally the impact of the rocky surface of hell that could've easily killed you if you weren't already dead. But that's not how people die in hell.

It all started about a year ago when Tom had went to the superior angels, telling them how they needed to loosen the rules up, how he was madly in love with you, and like when you shared your lives together on earth, he wanted to preform the 'act of love' with you, but in heaven, such a sin was forbidden, but he wanted to change that.

The night he left you to see the angels:

"I'll be back in about an hour, okay dove?"  Tom smiled, taking both of your hands in his. His curls were wild and natural on his head, his white dress shirt had two buttons undone at the top and was tucked into his white trousers, he was dressed his best tonight.

"Okay, I'll be waiting" you smiled, he returned it and lifted your hands up to his lips, giving your knuckles a sweet kiss.

"I love you y/n, see you soon" he nodded, before turning around.

"I love you too Tommy" you smiled, he turned around giving you an air kiss, which you caught once he was turned back around, hands in pockets as he walked to the angels court.

You waited all night for him to come back to you, your eyes were almost bloodshot because of how tired they were, but he never came, instead came a letter, a letter that is permanently printed in your brain...

Dear Y/n L/n - Holland,
We regret to inform you that Mr Tom Holland was banished from heaven earlier last night, for requesting permission to preform a sin to yourself. You shall not be punished for his crimes, but he is now a fallen Angel.

~ the superior angel court.

Your hand clasped over your mouth as you read the words over and over again.. banished, fallen angel. You would never see Tom again.

And then you plucked up the courage to attempt to bring him back, and found yourself in his shoes now.

Currently you were bound up in a chair, your eyes were blurry from your salty tears, but you could hear everything, the screams through the walls, the executioner sharpening his blades and worse, the footsteps of the king of hell.

Toms POV:
Red. All tom could see was red. When he heard that another angel had been sent to the fiery pits of hell he wanted to punch a hole in the wall. He himself was a fallen Angel, because he was sent to the wrong after life.

It all began about a year ago, days before Tom had been banished.

"Tommy, yo- you have a black feather on your wings" his life partner whispered, toms eyebrows furrowed and he turned his head to look for himself, you were right. A small black feather standing out from the white ones.