Halloween and babys• TH

Summary: you and Tom stay in for Halloween this year but put up decorations so you get trick or treaters, and Tom is loving the way you interact with them.
Warnings: swearing, little bit, mentions of getting pregnant, fluffffff.
Pairing: husband!Tom x wife!Reader
Word count: 0.6k

Your POV:
"Trick or treat!!" You heard muffled voices come from behind your door. Your husband of two years Tom groaned and paused the movie you were both watching.

It was Halloween tonight, and you wanted to stay in, watch a film and hand out sweets to kids in your building.

"Come on!" You squealed, shooting up and grabbing the bowel of sweets. You pretty much ran to the door and swung it open, revealing three kids and one of their parents. Two boys and one girl. The girl was a ballerina, one of the boys was dressed as a ninja and the other boy was dressed as a wizard.

"Well don't you all look fabulous! What a beautiful ballerina! What a sly ninja! And what a magical wizard!" You emphasised, giving them each a sweet.

"Thank you!!" They shouted before running to the next door. You giggled and closed the door, turning to look at Tom, who was staring at you in awe.

"What?" You asked, putting the bowel down on the table next to you.

"That was the most precious thing I've ever seen" he whispered, reaching over and taking your hand in his, giving it a small squeeze.

There was another knock at the door, followed by a chorus of little kids shouting trick or treat. You giggled and let go of his hand going back to the door.

This time it was four kids, all girls. They were all wearing different coloured witches outfits.

"Well aren't you guys scary! Please don't cast a spell on me! I'll give you guys sweets!" You acted, crouching down to the floor, they giggled at you loudly.

"We won't cast a spell on you as long as we get two each" the blue witch smiled cheekily, you rolled your eyes playfully and followed with her request giving each of the witches two sweets each.

You waved them goodbye and closed the door, you turned back to Tom and he still had the same look on his face.

"You oka-"

"Have my children" he interrupted, you laughed a little bit, thinking maybe he was joking.

"I'm not joking. Baby, I want to try having kids, now." He nodded, walking over to you and taking your hands in his again.

"Really?" You choked, tears welling in your eyes, sure the two of you had mentioned having kids before, but it was one year after you had gotten married, and you two talked about how you weren't in a good place to have kids yet.

You thought about it for a second and thought about how you were both in a good place to start trying now, you were both living in London, close to his family, only doing work at home, you were a model working for British companies at the moment, and Tom was filming British films in the uk.

"I couldn't think of a better time Princess." He nodded. "You wanna start a family with my pretty girl?" He asked.

"Yes" you nodded your head rapidly, he smiled softly and walked over to you, embracing you in a tight hug and kissed your head.

"Let's have a baby" you choked, pulling back from the hug and kissing his lips.

"Let's have a baby" he repeated.

Sorry it's short, and I won't post again until tomorrow night since wattpad will be down for a while in the morning or something tomorrow. Happy Halloween everyone :)