One more chance to leave• mob!TH Smut

Summary: you knew it was bound to happen at some point, you just hoped it would be sooner, rather than later. But after seeing the horrors of your boyfriends basement he reassures you that it's all okay. 

Warnings: swearing, guns, violence, a pinch of angst, smut, choking, fingering, rough, unprotected sex? Reader is scared of Tom, Dom!tom, fluff.

Pairing: mob!older!tom x innocent!younger!reader

Word count: 1.8k

Song suggestion: dirty Diana- the weekend

Your pov:

You looked around the giant hallway of your boyfriends mansion taking a small breath. You weren't stupid, you knew what your boyfriend did for a living, and you knew that it wasn't a carpentry business. You and Tom both knew that he wanted to keep you out of this world best he could, this is why you tried not to visit him during work hours, but your charger was broken and you needed to borrow his.

You found yourself at toms office and knocked on the wood three times, furrowing your eyebrows when you heard a voice telling you to come in, but it didn't quite sound like toms.

"Paddy?" You asked as you watched paddy swivel from side to side gently in toms chair. And though the boy was only 17 you still felt intimidated in the little clothing in front of him.

"Oh, hey y/n" he smiled, stopping from playing with toms desk fiddly thing.

"Do you know where Tom is?" You asked, fiddling with the button sewn onto the sleeve of toms dress shirt, and lifting up one foot to itch your opposite leg.

"Um, I'm not sure, maybe try the kitchen?" He shrugged, pulling out his phone and sighing. "And if you find him could you tell him I'm going home, mum is gonna pick me up in about 10 minutes" he nodded, you returned it and smiled his way before exiting the office and walking over to the stairs.

You climbed down them with a small slip in your step, tucking your hair behind your ears as you walked over to the kitchens large doorway. You sighed as you felt the cold air of the empty kitchen hit your legs and leaned against the doorway.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you heard mumbling from the door that was next to the kitchen. And you didn't know how you knew, but it was toms voice. You smiled and bit your lip before walking the short distance to the door and gently opening it.

You heard mumbling from other voices, three others to be exact, Harrison, Sam and Harry's, you quietly snuck down the stairs, wanting to surprise them all. But frowning as once they all came into view their backs were all turned to you, facing a bloody, beat up man in a chair.

The man was a bit older, his dad bod clearly coming in, and a slight belly, probably from drinking so much bear. His right eye was bruised and he had a big scar down the left side of his face, still bleeding.

"Got any last words Mchale?" You heard Tom ask, before pulling out a smaller gun and turning off the safety.

"Please me Holland, I promise I wo-" the man, Mchale, didn't get to finish his sentence as the ringing sound of a gun fire went off. Your blood ran cold and your breathing was cut off. Tears filled your eyes and you feared the man that you were in love with. You sucked in a deep breath, big mistake, catching the attention of the four boys in front of you.

"Y/n?" Tom spoke, he watched as your eyes glanced to the now dead man in front of you guys and back to him, before sprinting up the stairs. "Shit, clean this up. Fuck. Y/n, stop right now" Tom shouted, chasing after you. His tone was different than before, it was darker. It made tears coat your eyes.