ACTION• TH

Summary: you and Tom hated each other the moment you both took foot on the set of 'cherry' he was a popular actor, and you didn't mind that, but when you heard that he didn't want to act with you since you were so inexperienced. It hurt a bit. Hence the hatred that began.
Warnings: swearing, implied smut, fake sex, angst, fluff, sex scene, sexual jokes, suggestive themes.
Word count: 1150

Your POV:
The worst day had come. You know when you were little and you were told that in a few days you were due to go to the dentist and it was the last thing you wanted to go, well this is what you felt like. Today was the day you and Tom Holland had to film a sex scene for your new movie 'cherry'.

The movie is about a college drop out, drug addict, lover, soldier, drug dealer, etc, and his wife Emily also a drug addict, who you were playing. It was a drop movie and often you had to find yourself in the real world again, as you got lost in the role you played.

The sex scene today wasn't to bad, you had both rehearsed it, yes like a dance, and now you just had to film it, you had a robe covering your body for now, but once you lay beneath Tom you would only be wearing panties.

This was the first time the camera would see you almost nude. They choreographed it so that toms chest would press into yours therefore your nipples wouldn't show on camera, but the whole thing was still nerve wracking.

Especially since you have to do it with someone you hate so much. It all started on the day you arrived on the set, you were absolutely thrilled to be working with your childhood crush Tom Holland, and when you went to go and meet him for the first time you overheard him on the phone.

You wouldn't class yourself as a snooper, especially since your name was heard before you could even knock.

"Yeah, her name is y/n l/n" Tom said, clearly on the phone to someone, you bit your lip and waited for him to continue.

"Nah mate, I've not seen her in anything, probably a shit actor" he laughed, making your insides churn. Fuck him, you thought. And that's when you started hated him, what about you?

Well, you all sat at a large table, with the main characters, toms brothers, the directors and producers. When Joe spoke up.

"So, y/n, are you exited to work with Tom in your new film" he asked, they all seemed pretty exited about it.

"Yeah, I've heard that Tom is a real nice guy, heard he doesn't chat shit about anyone" you said sarcastically, more to yourself than to anyone else, and that's when he started hating you, he thought you were snidey and rude.

Now back to the present.

You were about to leave your trailer to go to the set, fixing up small imperfections before you left. You took a deep breath before leaving, making your way to the set, which thankfully was close by since you were walking barefoot.

"Y/n, just in time, get in position, we have to shoot this now" Anthony said, placing a hand on my back to push me along slightly.

Tom was already standing in his place, ready to walk in on 'emily' changing, therefore leading to more.

"Thomas" you spat, walking past him to lay on the bed.

"Y/n" he mocked, rolling his eyes before taking off his robe, which you didn't give him the ego boost of looking.

You got under the covers, ruffling your hair before removing the robe, (while under the covers) leaving you completely bare, aside your nude panties.

In the corner of your eye you saw Tom staring, making you smirk and stretch your arms over your head, showing the top half of your breasts, teasing the fuck out of Tom.

"Bet you wish you could see what's under here huh?" You scoffed, fixing the blanket back above your breasts entirely.

"You wish" he scoffed back.

"Okay, quiet on set! And action!" Joe shouted, everyone fell silent, the only thing you could hear was your heavy breaths, while your face kept innocent.

"You gonna let me see what's under there baby?" Nico asked, toms American accent thicc. Ironic. Taking small steps over to the bed you lay on.

"Come and find out for yourself" you smirked slightly, sinking further beneath the sheets like you were choreographed too. He just smiled widely and walked over.

His back was covering the camera slightly, so your breasts wouldn't be in view, which meant it was your cue to stand up and meet him in the middle. You pulled blanket off your body, standing up to see him.

The camera came up close to our faces, as You waited for his line. He licked his lips and looked down slightly, his lips parted as he looked at your breasts.

This wasn't in the script, one of his hands traced the side of your body, making you shiver slightly, but you kept your poker face. He leant down to your left ear, the opposite side the camera was shooting from.

"You're stunning darling" Tom said, not Nico, Tom.

"Lay back down sweetheart" he said, his American accent coming back, you obliged to his command, finding yourself on the prop of a mattress.

You got back under the sheets and waited for Tom to come in too, which didn't take long. He got on top of you, just like planned.

"Are you sure about this Emily?" He asked, shimmying his hand around, close to his boxers shakily, like his character was taking his boxers off.

You leant up and kissed his trembling lips. "Certain" you whispered. Tom moved around a little bit on the pillow that was placed between the two of you, making it seem like he had entered you.

You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to 'adjust to his size'.

"You okay baby?" Nico asked, cupping your cheek kissing your forehead, a tear slipping down his cheek and dropping onto yours. Like scripted.

"Yes, move please" you whimpered, making him nod and draw your body's closer, squishing your breasts into his chest while he grinded so it looked like you were having sex.

"And cut!! That was amazing you too! The chemistry was unbelievable! We'll call it a day shall we?" Joe clapped, everyone getting ready to go.

You and Tom were slightly out of breath still, your hair half covering your face. Tom fixed that, moving the strands behind your ear before kissing your forehead. Which you thought was weird.

"That was great, well done" Tom complimented, before also getting ready to leave...