Chapter 16 of "Devils Game"• sMuT TH (AU)

Summary: this is the smut scene in my book "devils game" (requested)
Play "do I wanna know?"-arctic monkeys for this whole scene.
Warnings: heavy smut.. enjoy
The character in this novel is called Robyn. In case you get confused :)

Your POV:
As soon as we got in the door he slammed me against it. My hands placed on the wooden frame and his front hovering over my back. Placing open mouth kisses on my neck, moving my hair to the side for more access.

He grabbed my hips and turned me around, growling before diving into my lips. He picked me up effortlessly, his hands firm on my ass while my legs clung to his waist. He pushed my against the wall again, most likely forming a few bruises here and there.

He forced his tongue into my mouth, wasting no time in exploring it causing me to moan softly against his lips. He groaned in reply and turned around, walking us to the stair case. Not breaking the kiss once, he walked up the stairs, and fast too as I felt my back come in contact with silky sheets.

"Everything. Off" he said lowly, causing my arousal to pool more. I gulped before raising myself from the bed. I took off my mask first, him following my movement, reaching my hands behind my back and unzipping my dress, causing it to pool at my feet. His smirk falling agape as he stared at my body. "So fucking gorgeous" he growled before throwing me to the bed. Climbing on top of me, placing open mouthed kisses anywhere and everywhere.

"Fuck, you've been going commando all night? Cheeky girl. My pretty, cheeky girl" he smirked. He rose from me, kneeling over me as he unbuttoned his dress shirt, causing me to gulp at the god in front of me. I licked my bottom lip, nibbling at it.

"Like what you see angel?" He said cockily before re attaching our lips. "Absolutely" I mumbled messily into the kiss. His hands cupped my waist, exploring my figure gently.

"You sure about this love?" He asked. I nodded immediately. "Because once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop" he smirked, attaching his lips to my breasts, the sudden pleasure causing me to let out another moan. His left hand coming up to palm the one that wasn't getting the same attention.

His free hand slowly brought it down to cup my cunt, smirking when he felt the pool in between. "All for me?" He whispered.

"Just for you Tommy" I answered. His smirk grew wider and he kissed me again, wasting no time in slipping his tongue in.

He moved his kisses to my jaw, nipping at my skin slightly as he moved down to my neck. He moved lower and lower. "Wanna taste this sweetness" he mumbled against my hip bone, moving his teasing kisses to my thigh. He stopped right above my thigh where he stabbed me months ago.

"And how did you get this lovie?" He asked. I rolled my eyes playfully and raised myself, leaning on my forearms to see the man. "This man who thinks he's totally full of it gave it to me" I smirked.

"Yeah well he may be full of it, but that's only because you spur him on" he mumbled before attaching his lips straight to my heat. His tongue exploring my folds gracefully.

His teeth grazed my clit gently, his tongue also joining as he flicked it continuously causing me to moan out "Fuck"

"Found it" he smirked against me, attaching his lips, sucking on it harshly. My hands were clinging onto the sheets, scrunching them up in my fingertips as he ate me out. "You taste so fucking good, would eat you out all day if I could" he moaned against me, the vibrations adding so much more pleasure to the mix.

"Jesus" I choked as I felt his finger tease my entrance, before sliding it in.

"Look at you, barely even started and you're already squirming, just because of my finger and mouth. Well, two fingers now" he smirked adding another finger causing me to let out a loud moan.

"You like it when I talk dirty to you don't you? I know you do. You get wetter when I do. Can feel that tight pussy clenching- fuck, you make some pretty noises don't you?" He spoke as he took a break from sucking at my clit.

"Love it all Tommy- shit" I choked as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"Imagine what your brother would think, you're squirming underneath his best mate, just over his fingers. You gonna cum baby? You're clenching tighter now." He spoke before attaching his lips back to my cunt.

"Fuck, yes Tommy, I'm so close" I moaned.

"Go on then pretty girl, all over my face and fingers come on" he mumbled into me. The vibrations pushing me over the edge as I did what he said.

"Fuck" I whispered as I saw stars enter my vision.

Coming down from my high, stars fading away I saw Tom above me sucking his fingers clean. The sight nearly causing me to orgasm a second time.

"You ready for something a bit bigger now Angel?" He asked. Fiddling with his zipper, his trousers now pooling at him ankles. I nodded in reply, whispering a quiet 'yes'

He smirked and made his way back over to me, cupping my cheek and kissing me again, slipping his tongue into my mouth, dominating the kiss in seconds. I moaned against his mouth as I felt his tip against my clit. He broke the kiss and slid into me, both of us sighing in relief when he bottomed out:

"Fuck, you're tighter then I imagined" he choked. Pausing his movements as he let me adjust.

"Move Tommy" I nodded, he returned it and slowly slid out before slamming back in, both of us moaning at the movement.

"Fuck, so wet, makes it so easy to slide in and out of you baby, you're so beautiful" he whispered. His pace only slowing slightly as he went harder.

"You feel amazing Tommy shit." I choked, tears brimming my eyes from the pleasure.

"Fuck- 'S like this pussy was made for me love, it definitely was, cause you're mine now yeah?" He asked, well, demanded.

"All yours baby- Jesus, I promise" I moaned. His smirk grew larger as he started to pick up the pace slightly. Slowly getting faster and faster, causing the knot in my stomach to form once again.

"Don't know how long I'm gonna last pretty girl, so fucking tight, squeezing the life outta me" he choked.

"Me neither Tommy, so close" I said, as the knot only tightened harder. He brought his hand down to my clit and started rubbing it in harsh circles. "Go on baby, wanna feel you" he said as he increased his pace, chasing his own high.

I clenched around him once more before white clouded my vision, Letting out soft whimpers as I slowly came down from my high.

I felt Tom placing light kisses all over my face as my eyes fluttered open.

"Fuck angel, lost you for a second" he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat up. "Did you finish?" I asked, finding my voice hoarse.

"Well if you look down you'll see that I did" he smirked, grabbing some tissue from his bedside table. I looked down to see his cum sticking to my stomach and smirked to myself biting my lip.

He cleaned me up and we lay next to each other in a comfortable silence, until he broke it. "I did mean it you know, I mean I don't know what your brother will think but, I want you to be mine."

I turned over and faced him. "I'd love to be yours Thomas" I smiled, he returned it and leaned in placing a lingering kiss on my head.

"Go to sleep pretty girl, we're up early tomorrow" he whispered.

Both of us passed out in minutes...