Mr J

Summary: re-written story, you might remember it

warnings: swearing, angst, fluff? Mentions of sex, very suggestive at the end.
Pairing: joker!tom x harley!reader
Word count: 1.4k

Your pov:
It was close to midnight when your boss had decided to let you go home. Being a bartender wasn't exactly your first choice, but ever since you left the joker with no money, not that many grades and no support, this was the best you could get in Gotham city.

But why would you leave Tom Holland, aka the joker of Gotham city, after his father passed down the job to Tom he took it upon him to make his name the most feared name in Gotham, and he always had a trick or two up his sleeve, which is why people called him the joker. You him and his right hand man, Harrison or Haz, were all best friends about two years ago, before you ran away, you had been since you were all young.

You left Tom because another villain named dead-shot phoned you warning you that if you didn't leave him then you would die. And when you looked down you saw a small red light aimed at your chest. You were scared. But when you finally realised that Tom would protect you and would hunt him down. It was too late. News on the street was that he was looking for you and was going to kill you for running away.

The only good news was that he had suspected that you got further than you actually had and so he wasn't close to finding you. Or so you thought.

Walking home at night gave you the shivers, Gotham city wasn't a safe place as it was, never mind at night. Your pony tail was falling apart, you still had your apron on and your eyes were almost closed and your bag almost dropping to the ground.

"Well well. Look at this, a young girl, a bag falling to the ground, want me to take that for you sweet thi- y/n?" The voice spoke.

Your eyebrows furrowed, how does a thug know your name? And why does his voice sound so familiar?

"Harrison?" You asked, turning to see his piercing blue eyes. His smile widened and you heard a click from his pocket, which meant he sent a signal to Tom to come to his location asap, which obviously in your case isn't good.

"He's gonna love this you know." He smiled, you always thought in another life he would make a good joker, because of his smile.

"Harrison please" you choked, your heart rate increased.

"I'm sorry darling," he smiled sympathetically, looking behind you before walking away. You squeezed your eyes shut, because you knew exactly who was behind you, it was all confirmed when you felt the barrel of the gun being pressed to the back of your head and your breath hitched.

"Mr J" you whispered. You heard him chuckle deeply.

"Hello sweetheart." He replied, his voice cold and raspy.

"I think we need to have a little chat y/n." He said, his voice now filled with venom, and you felt a sharp pain on the back of your head before Gotham city fell darker.
~
Your head pounded when you felt your eyes flutter. Your wrists weren't moving, you felt a weight against your ankles. You were tied to an old gurney. When your eyes finally opened the light above you was clicked on. Which made you shut your eyes again.