Punishments •smut TH

Requested by anonymous reader:
Summary: Tom was at a photo shoot posing for GQ magazine. You show up as a surprise. But you wear a dress that is rather showy. Some guy starts talking to you and he gets jealous. So he finds a punishment for later ;)
Warnings: smuttttt, swearing, bit o fluff, edging.
Word count: 1054

Your POV:
"Go put your special panties on and meet me in the car. I won't ask twice" Tom said sternly. I didn't argue with him, I already pissed him off enough, so I went upstairs and put them on. You see, Tom bout me these panties that would vibrate by the click of a button, on his phone. And met him in the car. "Good girl. We need to get food shopping. So you're gonna be good and not make a single sound or cause any attention when we get there okay?" He said. "Okay Tommy" I replied.

You're probably wondering how I ended up here.... well it all started when I thought I would surprise Tom at his photo shoot...

(Italics= in the past)
I was really bored at home, like really bored. So I decided to go and surprise Tom while he was out modelling, he's just that hot! I was about to put my shoes on when the doorbell went. So I opened it and the postman brought me the dress that I had ordered the other day! I should totally wear this to see him! He's gonna love it!

I got changed into it and wow, it made me look gooooood! It was a black dress. It hugged my waist perfectly, it had a nice skirt connecting to it. It reached my thighs. It had puffy long sleeves, and it also really complimented my boobs. ;)

After driving to set I walked into the building, people knew who I was so it wasn't a problem getting in. I walked over to toms trailer and knocked on the door. It swung wide open almost immediately. "Hey love wha-?" He took my skirt in between his fingers and carried on "is this new?" He smirked. I nodded my head "yeah, it just came today actually."

"I've gotta head to set baby, come on" he nodded along.

Tom was in the middle of the shoot, posing, smiling, looking hot asf, man I need a distraction. I looked around and noticed a guy, not like that, I ain't no cheat, he looked really familiar, but then I realised. It was nick jonas!! I went to school with him!

"Hey nick!" I walked over, he smiled brightly! "Hey y/n! God I've not seen you in years! How have you been!? You look great!" He said. I smiled and said "well I'm with Tom now actually so came to see him, I'm doing great, how are you?!" The conversation flowed naturally and I didn't even notice Tom giving us the death stare.

Me and Tom got in the car and he started it, we were in silence, wuh oh. "So what did nick want" he finally spoke, I laughed "I hadn't seen him since school, thought I'd say hi"

He turned to look at me before looking at the road again "in that dress?" He chuckled lowly, "you're very much in for it baby girl!" I gulped. Oh god.

And that's how we got here:
We sat in the car again and we drove half way to the shop in silence. Until he spoke "I'll be nice, here's a practice run" he pressed a button on his phone and I jolted in my seat at the sudden vibrations. "Fuck" I cussed under my breath. Tom chuckled at me.

We finally arrived at the shop and he made us stay in the car for some reason. I started to feel my climax approaching "Tommy, baby 'm gonna cum, gah" I whisper-shouted. "Yeah, you gonna cum all over your panties darling?" He asked me. I nodded. My thighs started to shake and my knot in my stomach was about to snap when the vibrations stopped. I gave my boyfriend a glare and he answered "you're not cumming in those panties love" he smirked. "Come on, remember the rules"

Me and Tom had been in the shop for about half an hour, and I've nearly came at least 6 times, it was starting to make me really sensitive. We were looking in the baking isle, I wanted to buy a cookie mix for my sister. She wanted a good mix so thought I'd be nice. When all of a sudden the vibrations started again. I jolted a little bit at the sensitivity.

I turned to Tom who was looking down at his phone scrolling through Instagram while smirking. "Tommy please" I begged. He looked up at me and his smirk widened. "Please what angel?" He asked. "Please let me cum, please" I whispered. "You're not gonna show up to work looking like this again, in front of all those guys are you my love?" I shook my head rapidly. "I promise, please"

He smirked and nodded, which gave me a huge sense of relief. I felt my climax and cling onto Tom for dear life, no one was in the isle, it was rathe late. I still didn't make any noise. While my climax was approaching Tom quietly whispered sweet nothings in my ear:
"You did so well for me today my love"
"Cmon' I want you to ruin those panties"
"So beautiful angel"
"Want you too look into my eyes when you cum"
"You're so beautiful"

I lifted my head up and from his shoulder, and the knot finally broke. Tom was quick to muffle my sounds by covering my mouth. "As much as I would love to hear your gorgeous sounds my love, you gotta stay quiet" he said while turning off the vibrations.

We left the shop with all of our goods and walked to the car hand in hand. He kissed the top of my head before we got into the car. "You did so well for me in there angel" he smiled, I returned it as I allay my head against the window, falling asleep. I was rather exhausted.

A/n well that was different! Thanks for the request! And thanks for voting!! It's much appreciated 💕❤️