Intensity• part two TH

Summary: Tom has an idea on how to make it up to you..
Warnings: swearing, relationship announcing, flufffff, quick London tour, shorter than the last one.
Word count: 850

Toms POV:
"Okay, so when she usually hits the high note we all have to just stop playing, let her belt her in her moment" Tom whispered to Grace and Harrison.

Tom made up a small plan, to make it up to you he was going to show the world what you had in you as a soloist, no music, no back up singers, just like in those tik tok edits you get.

"Yeah we can do that, but why?" Grace asked, slightly curious as to why all of a sudden solos were being dished out left and right.

"Because this is my way of making it up to her for being a dick" he nodded, and also it was his plan to announce their relationship. For the last 5 months they had kept it between them only, no family, no friends, no band mates and no fans knew, and they had talked about telling everyone, they just didn't know how. But Tom did.

"Let's go out there and knock em dead!" Tom nodded, which grace and Harrison returned before walking to the right side of the stage to enter, while Tom went to go get you so you could join them from the left...

Your POV:
"Hello Chiswick!! Are we all ready!" You shouted into the mic, while the band began to play your first song of the night. 'Heart of glass'.

"Let's go!" You cheered, beginning the lyrics.

Once I had a love and it was a gas
It soon turned out had a heart of glass
Seemed like the real thing, only to find
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

Once I had a love and it was divine
I soon found out I was losing my mind
It seemed like the real thing but I was so blind
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

You furrowed your eyebrows as you continued to sing, but the band had stopped, all of them smiling and fisting the air as you continued to belt, the crowd singing as your back up.

Once I had a love and it was a gas
Soon turned out had a heart of glass
Seemed like the real thing, only to find
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

Your heart skipped a beat when you felt Tom take your hand, lifting it up in the air proudly, and you smiled brightly when you felt grace hold onto your shoulder, mouthing the words to the audience, encouraging them to keep singing.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah

You all sang, though the audience could only hear you, in your prime moment

Once I had a love and it was a gas
It soon turned out to be a pain in the ass
Seemed like the real thing only to find
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

Ooh, oh, ooh, oh
Ooh, oh, ooh, oh
Ooh, oh, ooh, oh
Oh, oh, ooh, oh

The audience roared for you, the four of you hugging in a giant group hug.

"Grace, Harrison break off a minute yeah?" Tom nodded, making the three of you furrow your eyebrows as they followed on his request.

Now the spotlight was on the two of you, toms right hand traced your left side, eventually landing under your chin, tilting it up before smashing your lips together. It was official. You guys were official. And it couldn't feel any better.

You let your eyes flutter shut as you melted into him, the rest of the world just seemed to fade away, like the world was spinning faster than usual, your heart beating a million miles per hour, but calming as you held your person.

As soon as he broke the kiss you could both hear the crowds again, the flashing lights almost blinding the two of you.

You both turned to Grace and Harrison. Harrison wore a surprised smirk, and Grace just could not contain her excitement at all.

"Oh my fucking god!!" She squealed jumping over to you and hugging you tightly, before the four of you ended up in a group hug again.

"I love you guys so much" you said, loud enough for them to hear you over the screams.

"I love you guys" they all said at the same time, before finally breaking off and turning back to the audience.

"Well why don't we sing one of our love songs next Chiswick? Love is in the air!!" You said into the mic, though your voice couldn't tame their screams.

"Guys should we do 'love's fool' ?" You asked the band, getting nods from grace and Harrison, while Tom blew you a proud kiss. You caught it and kissed your hand as part of his joke.

"Sing along!!" You shouted, smiling as the lights died, your band standing strong and forever will.