Beauty and the Beast• Mob TH (Part 1)

Summary: basically a non magical beauty and the beast, I watched the film and was Inspired
Warnings: swearing, angst, kidnapping, mafia shit. Harrison!gaston 😭
Word count: 2550

Your POV:
You were pissed. No no screw that, you were royally pissed off.

You were in charge of one of London's top mobs, the L/n mob, and beneath your organisation was the holland mob, other wise known as the dutch mob, as you had mocked them too be.

Yes you were the only female mob boss in Europe, and yes you were the toughest of the lot. About 3 years ago when you turned 18 your father had felt too old to carry on his reign in his throne, passing it on to you, long after your mother had passed from a terrible illness, back then your father hadn't done the best job at keeping your mob at the top, you'd even go that far at saying your mob was the weakest.

But two years later of you being in the spotlight you quickly turned that around.

You were ruthless, you had been heartbroken once and ever since you only looked forward, never falling in love again, you did one night stands, finishing your night of unsatisfactory with a book.

Though the only man you never decided to sleep with was Harrison, that man was yes very handsome, but that was the problem, he was known as a player as well as you, and he was obsessed with you, it was sad.

Though, now that you were at the top, and everyone was scared of you too much to turn down your offers, you found yourself bored, the life found in your book in fair Verona was more exiting than anything going on in your life.

That was until your father had been kidnapped, and you heard this information from the one and only Osterfield mob. Yes, Harrison owned another one of London's mafias, and he simped that quickly to tell you where your father was.

Holland's. Thomas Holland had kidnapped your father, and that was why you were royally pissed.

You and Tom actually used to be good friends, you and Harrison too, you were a trio in fact, but once you all hit highschool things changed, Tom grew distant with his mob, whose reign lasted for a while, Harrison became obsessed with you, and you were just trying to get through highschool, until it was your time too shine.

Obviously you couldn't leave your mafia unattended whilst you snook into the Holland mansion to get your father back, and you gave that responsibility to the only person you trust, your personal librarian.

It was odd too put such a person in that situation, but she understood your ways, gave you the best book inspirations, including 'how to run a mafia for dummies' which she admitted to reading a few times, you trusted her the most.

And now here you were, in a latex cat suit, quiet trainers, your hair in a pony, though your curls that you had done this morning hadn't been tamed, as you snuck through one of the many windows of the mansion, the only light that wasn't off in the house was his private office, he must have been home alone, and you checked, he was in his office studying his paper work.

You had recently bribed one of Toms un loyal men, aka one of your men that's been undercover working for you, for a blue print of his house. You found where he kept his prisoners and had no doubt where he was keeping your father.

It wasn't hard or noisy to get in, but your father was sat in a cold damp cell, coughing his lungs up, he was sick, really sick, his old stamina couldn't keep up with this environment for much longer or he'd die, he needed to get to a hospital.

"Y/n!" Your dad croaked, rather loudly, which you told him to 'keep quiet' while you picked the lock of his cell, you cringed at the loud noise it made when it clanked to the ground.