Recruitment• PP

Summary: you're sitting in the car while your mom gets something from the local shop, and you decide to play with your powers, while you think no one is watching...
Warnings: stalker like behaviour? Swearing, fluff, suggestive talk, aged up characters (22), nudity.
Pairing: Peter Parker x Scarlett witch! Reader, but not Wanda, if that makes sense.
Word count: 1k

Your POV:
You didn't really know that when you signed up to visit your family you'd be running errands with your mom. But here you were, in the front seat of your moms car, parked outside the small local shop that your mom lived in, a little outside New York, at night.

You looked around for anyone who could be looking or around you and saw that the village was completely empty, the lights were on behind closed curtains. So you began using your powers. You don't know where you got them from, but ever since you were a baby you could form magic right in the palm of your hand.

And when no one was looking, you practised. You thought the red colour sparkling around your hand was gorgeous.

Little did you know Tony starks cameras had been watching your every move.

Peters POV:
"Parker!! Get in here!" He heard his mentor shout, he immediately sprang up from his seat, charging into the meeting room that was right across from the living room.

"Yes mr stark?" He asked, slowing down his breathing to act calm in front of his father figure.

"We need you to go on a missio-"

"YES! Wooo! Aw man!" Peter shouted, interrupting Tony. "Keep it cool Peter jeez" he mumbled, before turning back to Tony.

"It's nothing major I'm afraid, you have to go to the club and get some information from a y/n L/n" Tony nodded, Peter slumped in his chair. When Tony said the mission wasn't anything major it meant that he didn't get an ear piece and he'd be going in fully alone, without Spider-Man sometimes!

"This is her. She's 22, so your age.." Tony began. Peter sat up in his seat, the girl in front of him on the screen was beautiful, he had never looked at a girl like this, but she was gorgeous to him. "Her and her friend Whitney are going drinking at the bar tomorrow, while one of my younger undercover men distract Whitney you have to dance with y/n get some information bla bla bla" Tony nodded.

"Ok ok cool cool, uh, but why do we need information from her?" Peter asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Because we could be looking at another Scarlett witch"

Your POV:
When you stepped into the club you could practically feel the base vibrating through your body. Your friend had left with some guy about ten minutes in, but you didn't want to leave. You wanted to let lose a little bit before you went back to your apartment. You went to the bar and ordered your drink, but before you could pay the bartender.

"I've got that!" A voice said from behind, placing a 20 on the bar. You turned around ready to scold the guy, until your eyes met these gorgeous brown ones. His smile was soft and nervous, his curls were wild and untamed and who were you kidding his body was ripped.

"So, you gonna use a pick up line after you've bought my drink?" You asked, shouting over the music, he laughed and shook his head.

"No no, I'm not very good and the flirting, or the pick up lines, especially when it comes to pretty girls" he nodded shyly, you giggled and tilted your head.

"Well I think that counts as a line, don't you think?" You nodded, making him shrug and chuckle. you heard 'wild side' come on the speakers and confidently grabbed his hand, dragging him to the dance floor.

Later on/ peters POV:
"So how did the mission go kid?" Tony asked over the phone, Peter winced at his overly loud voice and walked outside of the room.

"Uh yeah, good fine, great" he stuttered, mentally cursing at himself for whatever answer that was.

"Okay kid, what happened with y/n?" Tony sighed, and though Peter couldn't see him, he knew that Tony was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well, she started dancing, with me! Sexual romancing, mr stark it was hard to concentrate" he admitted, smirking to himself.

"What else?" Tony pushed, slightly intrigued that someone as shy as Peter could say such words.

"She just stole my attention, she's amazing mr stark" he sighed, already off in his dream world.

"Yeah, well, she's confident, what's she like?" Tony asked, sipping at his coffee. Peter opened the door to your room, smirking at your naked body wrapped in the sheets, before thinking of what you said to him last night.

Back to the club:
You guys had finished dancing and were just waiting for a cab back to your place and for him to go back to his place.

"Hey, I don't usually do this, but you wanna come back to my place?" You asked, chewing on your nails from anxiousness.

"Uh sure, yeah, why'd you change your rules for me?" Peter asked, stepping closer to you.

"Let's just say I'm feeling a little spontaneous"

Back to future time, in peters POV:

"She's a spontaneous girl sir." He whispered, smiling at the sun that was reflecting off of your body.

"Why are you whispering?" Tony asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the boys lack of volume.

"Uh-" Peter was interrupted by a spitting noise.

"You fucking dog." Tony smirked, turning around to find a towel to clean up the coffee. "You guys slept together last night! Didn't you?!" Tony yelled through the line.

"Yeah yeah, we did, but Shh, she might hear you!" Peter whisper shouted, leaving her in the room again, shutting the door just in case his avenger family wake her.

"This is amazing! Hey guys! Everyone! Peter had sex with y/n last night!!" Tony shouted into the compound living room Peter guessed. Peter blushed and shook his head, chuckling a little bit.

"That's my boy!!" - Steve

"Go Peter!" - Clint

"GET SOME ASS!" - Sam