Pipe down • TH (mob)

Summary: your dad, mafia boss, asks you to join shooting practise, where you meet another mafia boss' child

Summary: your dad, mafia boss, asks you to join shooting practise, where you meet another mafia boss' child. Your age.
Warnings: swearing, cocky Tom, fluff, written in small chunks over time.
Pairing: mob!tom x mob!reader
Word count: 0.8k

Your pov:
Your black heels clip clopped against the marvel floors of your mother and fathers mansion as your fingers buttons up your suit blazer. Your curls bounced with every step you took, closer and closer to your dads basement. The deafening sound of gunshots were getting louder and louder as you got closer to the shooting range hidden away in your fathers under-structure.

You opened the door and made your way down the old wooden made stairs, you tucked your hair behind your ears and looked down at your cuffs fixing them so they were the right way around.

The smell of sweaty man oder filled your nostrils and your nose scrunched in slight disgust as you looked up. The room was filled with men, some your age, some a little older, and some even younger. Two boys caught a glimpse of you and came walking over to you.

You took one of the larger guns from the table admiring the way you saw that it hadn't even been touched by anyone else, it was shiny, new, slight heavy but it was nothing you couldn't handle.

"Well well, you lost sweetheart? Want me to take that big scary gun off of your hands?" You heard a low voice mutter, you looked up and noticed the two boys that were walking over to you were now in front of you. The one that spoke was the smaller and ever so slightly more muscular man, his curls were wild and untamed and his eyes were a dark brown, his lips were thin and soft, but his smile was cocky and dark.

His friend was tall, his eyes were a piercing blue and his hair was silky and a bright blonde. His arms weren't as muscular as the smaller one, but his height made up for it.

"No I'm not lost? And why would you need to take this from me?" You asked, waving the gun around in your right hand 'carelessly' the boys' eyes widened and the stepped back from you, holding their hands up.

"Woah woah darlin', you outta be careful with that thing, you're gonna hurt someone" the shorter one spoke again.

"Please. The safety is on" you scoffed, moving over to one of the free slots, you stood in and held your gun up, turning off the safety on the gun. You aimed the gun at the target and smirked.

You kept the gun held high as you turned your head back at the boys who were standing with their arms crossed over their chests as they watched you intently. You smirked and winked at them, keeping your eyes locked with the boys you pulled the trigger three times. You clicked the safety back on and set the gun down on the table next to you.

"You wanna check how accurate I was?" You asked with a cheeky smirk on your face, not even bothering to look behind you and see the three bullet holes that you knew were right in the centre.

The boys looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows before scrambling to fit in the slot. You stepped back and let them admire what you knew was true. Their mouths fell agape as they saw the three bullet holes pierced into the once perfect bull's-eye.

The turned to you as you still wore the proud smirk on your face. Until it finally clicked in the shorter ones mind.

"Y/n L/n, daughter of y/f/n l/n?" He asked, a small smirk tugging on his lips. The taller ones eyes widened before he whispered something in the smaller ones ear before walking away with his hands up in fake surrender.

"You know me?" You said cheekily, making Tom chuckle and nod.

"Yes angel I know who you are. You don't know me?" He asked, your eyebrows furrowed until it finally clicked.

"Tom Holland?" You asked.

"Lady's and gentleman she's got it! 5 billion to you love!" He smirked, you chuckled and shook your head, before a small frown formed on your lips.

"Well, that is what I'm entitled for when we get married, isn't it." You sighed, looking up at the smaller man you now knew as Tom.

"You act as though you've been told you're going to die instead of receiving 5 billion for marrying me sweetheart" tom chuckled, making you return it.

"Well no girl really wants to be forced into marriage with someone they don't know." You chuckled, unbuttoning one of your suit buttons.

"Well there are many ways too fix that, you want to go to the shard for drinks? My treat." He winked, making you scoff and roll your eyes playfully.

"Saturday, pick me up at 7.30, don't be late" you smiled, leaning in and giving his roughed up cheek a gentle kiss before walking behind him and walking over to your father who was training with toms dad at the end of the range.

Sorry it's a little bit short.