I pick my poison.. and it's you• ND

Summary: your prom date ditched you and so you take a seat at the bar and meet a certain someone.
Warnings: swearing, fluff, little angst, newly found relationship, it's rlly short.
Pairing: Nathan Drake x reader
Word count: 0.6k

Your POV:
This was not your original plan for tonight. You had put on a lovely dress that your parents bought for you, and last minute your prom date decided to ditch with some blonde.

You had both went to the actual prom together, but on your way to the bathroom you found him making out with the popular cheerleader. And now and the prom after party, that was hosted in a bar so you guys could drink, you were alone.

You decided that if you wanted to forget about your stupid cheating boyfriend, you'd have to start this night of with a kick. You walked over to the bar and placed a £20 on the counter.. okay, you didn't place it, you slammed it down.

"3 vodka shots please" you smiled, the bar tender nodded, while you took a seat. Though you didn't know why but you felt some sort of attraction to the man who was now pouring your shots.

"You wanna go crazy? Or you wanna forget things?" He asked, pushing over your shots in front of you. You shot one easily, well, you did wince at the slight burn that now ached your throat.

"The latter" you answered, downing the second shot, and scrunching up your face at its bitter taste.

"Ah, so where's your boyfriend? Shouldn't you be slow dancing like the rest of them?" He asked, cleaning a glass with a damp towel and nodding his head over to the couples that were slow dancing.

"How did you know I had a-"

"Your wearing one of them corsages, only people with boyfriends get those at proms" he nodded, placing the glass on a shelf under the counter.

"Ah, well. He's not my boyfriend anymore" you nodded, tipping the third and final shot down your throat.

"Why's that?" He asked curiously, making you scoff and take off the corsage that your, soon to be ex boyfriend gave you.

"He didn't wanna be" you answered softly, handing the corsage to the man, and letting him throw it in a near by bin.

"Well, he's an idiot" he smiled, and for the first time since you saw your ex, you smiled too.

"Okay, pick your poison, next ones on me" he said, clapping his hands together and grabbing a glass for you.

"I'll have a lime mojito..." you dragged out, waiting for him to give you his name.

"Nathan. Nathan Drake." He answered, grabbing all of the ingredients to make you your mojito. "And yourself?" He asked.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n" you smiled.

"So do you do this with every single girl that comes to the bar or?" You asked, giggling slightly as he pushed over your free drink.

"Well, just the pretty ones, and this is actually only my second shift, and I've only done this once" he nodded, making you smile and swirl your straw in your drink.

"Okay okay." You nodded, taking a sip from it, and nearly rolling your eyes at the taste.

"That good?" He asked, as if he were inspecting your every move. To which you only nodded as you drank more.

"Okay love, you might wanna slow down, don't want you to be hammered by the end of tonight" he nodded.

"And why's that?" You asked, with a tilt to your head.

"Because I want you to remember that I gave you my number by the end of tonight"