Monopoly• TH smut

Requested: yes!!
Summary: when playing monopoly with toms brothers, Tom decides to tease..
Warnings: smut, thigh riding ish, protective sex, swearing, fluff, think that's it, if not then I apologise.
Pairings: reader x Tom
Word count: 1.0k

Your POV:
Friday game night with toms brothers was always a blast for the lot of you, especially since you were very good at the game, though most of the game was pure luck, but a lot of it also used concentration, which is why you were very serious when playing.

"Pay up Harold!" You smiled, holding out your hand for the 500 he owed you. You were all sat around the living room table, everyone had their own seat but you, Tom had decided to sit you on your lap.

Not just randomly, you guys were dating, so it wasn't a strange sight. But what was strange was the fact Tom had been subtly bouncing his right leg, the one you were sat on, creating an instant friction, though not enough for what you know desired.

"We are gonna go get some drinks, you guys want anything?" Sam asked, standing from his seat, following behind him was paddy and Harry, leaving you and Tom alone.

Once the coast was clear you let out a breath that you didn't even know you were holding in, leaning back so your head rested on toms shoulder, while he bounced his leg rapidly. He buried his head in the crook of your neck, sucking on your sweet spot instantly.

"Fuck tom, why? I'm horny now." You whined in a whisper, careful in case the boys were just around the corner.

"That's just the goal love" he smirked.

"Take me upstairs please, Tommy" you whispered, and he stopped bouncing his thigh and nodded against you.

He took your hand and took you through the house, "hey lads! Y/n isn't feeling to great, so we are just gonna go to bed, we can carry on tomorrow" tom nodded, chuckling when he heard his brothers murmur back their 'okays'.

Once you were both in his room you both wasted no time in stripping off each other's clothes, while you were in fact pinned to his door. He kissed all over your neck, sucking a few marks here and there.

"Tommy please, no foreplay tonight, I need you" you moaned, tugging at his shirt which he instantly tugged off himself.

"Your wish is my command my love" he chuckled, lifting you up by your thighs and taking you over to his bed. He stripped you down to nothing and kissed along your body again.

"Tommy I mean it, please, I need you" you whimpered, tugging at his curls.

"Okay okay, here" he grabbed a condom from his drawer, tearing the packet open with his teeth and rolling on the rubber, to his already hard cock.

"You ready love?" He whispered, kissing your lips gently, chuckling when you nodded rapidly. He sunk into you slowly, finally bottoming out and you both sighed.

"Move Tommy" you nodded, he returned it and slowly slid out before slamming back in, both of you moaning at the movement.

"Fuck, so wet, makes it so easy to slide in and out of you baby, you're so beautiful" he whispered. His pace only slowing slightly as he went harder.

"You feel amazing Tommy shit." You choked, tears brimming your eyes from the pleasure, you wrapped your arms around his neck, letting your fingers unconsciously tug at his curls, only making him groan louder.

"So do you love, fuck, I don't know how long I'm gonna last tonight" he grunted, leaning down and capturing your lips in his, both locking like a puzzle piece.

All you could hear was the sound of your skin slapping together, all you could smell was sex and all you could see was him. His curls were sticking to his forehead and his eyes were screwed shut in pleasure as he chased the highs that you both desired.

"So beautiful love, shit, have I told you that before?" He whispered, leaning down and pecking your lips again gently.

"Multiple times, but it doesn't hurt to hear it over and over" you shrugged, earning a chuckle from him and yourself, which turned into moans.

"Fuck, Tommy, I'm close" you whimpered, feeling the knot in your stomach tighten harshly, euphoria just moments away from washing over your body.

"Let go when you're ready darling, I've got you" he panted, his thrusts started to become sloppy, which meant his high was there too.

"Fuck love, I need you to cum first, can you do that for me?" And he didn't need to ask twice. Stars clouded your vision as your high crashed harshly over your body.

"Fuck!" He groaned, feeling his condom fill up quickly inside of you while he rode our both of your highs.

Once you both came down he slowly pulled out of you, making you hiss slightly at the sudden emptiness inside of you.

"Stay here love, let me go get you cleaned up" he whispered, kissing your forehead before leaving to his on suit bathroom.

Minutes later he came back out with a warm towel, cleaning you up gently before finding himself some clean boxers for tonight, while picking up and old t-shirt and boxers for you.

"You gotta go pee sweetheart" he nodded, which you returned, standing from the bed, wincing at the slight pain that you noticed in your legs, making Tom smirk.

Once you came out of the bathroom, changed and clean, you both got under his covers and he wrapped his arms around you, he was the big spoon tonight.

"You did so well tonight angel, so well" he praised, making you smile and lift his hand up to your lips, pressing a kiss too his knuckles.

"I love you so much" you whispered, kissing his knuckles again before wrapping them back around you.

"And I love you my sweet girl" he whispered to you.