Surprise!• TH

Summary: during your interview you get a question from someone special!Warnings: swearing maybe, fluff, teasing Tom, not much

Warnings: swearing maybe, fluff, teasing Tom, not much.
Pairing: tom x reader
Word count: 1.2k

Your pov:
"And welcome back to the show, can everybody give a warm welcome to y/n l/n!!" Jimmy smiled, giving you your que to walk into view. The crowd cheered and screamed your name in excitement. You gave prayer hands before blowing a kiss too the audience. You sat down with a big smile on your face as you got yourself comfortable.

"Welcome back y/n! How are you doing?" Jimmy asked, once the crowd had settled down.

"I'm doing well Jimmy thanks, how are you?" You asked, crossing one of your legs over the other.

"Yes yes I'm good, so I heard that you're going to be in another avengers film, your playing Wanda maximoff in civil war, is that right?" Jimmy asked, making the crowd cheer once again as you nodded.

"Yes yeah I am, I'm very exited!" You smiled.

"And hopefully you're ready too answer some small questions about the film?" Jimmy smiled, making you smile awkwardly but nod your head, you could answer a few questions.

"Perfect, let's have this lady right here, yes you" Jimmy said, pointing at a middle aged women from the audience, you turned her way and smiled, silently awaiting her question.

"Hi Y/n, first of all me and my daughter are massive fans. So congratulations on your new movie!" She smiled making you smiled back at her, giving her a 'thank you' through the cheering noise. "My question is, how was it working with such big names, was it intimidating?" She asked.

"No, everyone was very welcoming and warm, so it was easier than I thought it was too fit in with the marvel cast" you smiled.

"Next uh hello, you in the red jumper" Jimmy pointed at the women, she stood up and smiled holding the mic.

"Hi uh, is Huey Lewis gonna be on?" She said, making you chuckle and look at Jimmy.

"I think he's the next guest is he not?" You asked, making Jimmy chuckle and nod.

"Yeah, did you not have a question for y/n?" He asked, making the crowd laugh as she shook her head.

"No no, thank you" she smiled awkwardly before sitting down, which this was clearly put on.

"Okay final question! Uh yes, you the man in the hoody" Jimmy pointed, making the man stand up and take off his hood. Your breath hitched in your throat as the crowd roared. It was none other than your boyfriend Tom Holland, you guys had met on the set of civil war and hit it off instantly. He was kind and gentle, and over script readings and late nights of drinking coffee, you both fell for each other hard.

"Hey, hey everyone" he said with a big grin on his face, making the crowd cheer loudly. "I have a- I have a question" he said.

"Sure" Jimmy smiled.

"My name's Tom by the way" Tom carried on, making the crowd cheer once again. "Hi y/n l/n, I have a question for miss y/n l/n" he smiled nervously into the mic, making you silently understand his little act.

"Yes Tom, go ahead" Jimmy said, clearly going along with him.

"So- so my question for you is um- of all the actors in the world, of all of the actors, who is- who is your favourite actor" he said with a smug smile on his face. He wanted to play? Fine let's play you thought to yourself.

"Are these people she's worked with we're talking about?" Jimmy asked, making Tom furrow his eyebrows.

"Just anyone, out of all the actors, all of them" he nodded, making you nod your head.

"Out of all the actors in the world?" You asked, making Tom say:

"Yeah, go ahead"

"Denzel" you answered easily, making the crowd cheer and laugh, yet Tom put on a stern face.

"No no no, don't applaud don't applaud.. yeah that's cool, I like denzel too" he nodded. "Um, okay how do I- okay what about, how about an actor who's name begins with Tom" he smirked, holding the microphone with both hands while the crowd laughed.

"Oh?"

"How about that?" Tom continued, making you sit back and sigh, thinking for a moment.

"Tom cruise" you teased with a smile, "He's great!"

"He's good yeah" Jimmy agreed, while toms mouth hung open in fake shock.

"Yeah he's great though, he's good, okay, I can simplify for you again... what if his second name began with an H? Tom H" he emphasised with his free hand.

"Ohh, Hanks!" You pointed, acting proud of yourself making the crowd chuckle at you.

"Beautiful day in the neighbourhood" Jimmy chuckled, making you nod your head and say 'yeah' in agreement.

"That was good" you nodded, making Jimmy repeat you and agree too.

"He's British" Tom said bluntly, making you and Jimmy furrow your eyebrows and look at each other with a confused frown on your faces.

"I don't believe he's British" you said, shaking your head.

"No no, Tom H, British, come on, do we know who he is?" Tom asked, titling his head at you slightly.

"Oh? Ohhh I see where this is going" you nodded, sending the crowd a smirk.

"Okay, we've got her now" Tom said into the mic.

"Tom hardy" you nodded, Tom licked his lips and sighed disappointedly, before you continued "he played venom"

"He was very good!" "Oh yeah! He was great" you and Jimmy nodded.

"It's a great movie" you nodded once again.

"Okay okay" Tom said, putting on his thinking face.

"Does that answer your question?" Jimmy asked, making Tom sigh and shake his head.

"Try younger" he deadpanned, making you hold back a giggle.

"Still with the-" Jimmy tried to confirm.

"Still with the British, Tom h, yeah" Tom nodded, making you excitedly clap your hands and point at Tom.

"Hiddleston!" You smiled, "oh yeah" Jimmy chuckled, which the crowd returned.

You looked at Tom with a big smile on your face, yet he was not satisfied at all, his face was stern and fake hurt. The crowd chuckled at his hurt, yet he still kept his face stern.

"Is Huey Lewis gonna be here soon?" He asked sadly, giving up with his joke. The crowd cheered for the three of you wildly before Jimmy spoke again.

"You wanna come join us?" He asked, making Toms breath hitched excitedly.

"I'd love to join you guys!" He smiled, handing the microphone to a crew member and running down the step to join you guys on the platform.

You stood up and opened your arms letting Tom pull you in for a hug, he kissed your head sweetly.

"I've missed you sweetheart" he whispered, making you blush as he took your hand in his and gave it a loving squeeze.

"I've missed you too, I can't believe you're here" you smiled, making Tom chuckle and nod.

"I pulled a few strings, I just had too see you" he nodded, making you smile.

"Everyone here is the trailer for civil war! Coming too cinemas next month!" Jimmy smiled before rolling the trailer. Giving you and Tom a moment to yourselves, a much needed moment.

"Hey Google, how do you end a one shot imagine well?"