Wattpad interview• smut• TH

Requested by anonymous reader on insta:
Summary: y/n is famous for playing the new spiderwomen in the marvel universe. At her first interview she is asked to read fan fiction about her boyfriend. The story she has to read is about Tom being dominate. She feels herself getting aroused at the thought while reading it. Tom is at home watching the interview and notices. He decided he's gonna surprise her.
Warnings: heavy smut, kinks, swearing, bit of fluff near the end.
Word count: 1570

Your POV:
I walked onto set and sat down in my chair, ready for my first interview. "You ready y/n" the host asked. I nodded my head yes. The camera started flashing read and the camera man gave me a thumbs up, indicating we were rolling. "Hey everyone I'm y/n l/n, today I am reading a wattpad fan fiction on my boyfriend Tom Holland. This will be interesting" I chuckled.

"So this story is called Dom!Tom smut" I furrowed my eyebrows at the name, I turned to the host behind the camera, "what does smut mean?" I asked.  He answered "it means they are gonna have sex in the one shot." My eyes widened "o-oh okay"

I started reading the story and it was starting to get intense, and I'm not going to lie I was starting to feel a little hot. My cheeks were turning a slight pink so I tried my best to hide it, hoping no one would notice.

In the story Tom was dominating me, using all these kinks we hadn't tried before, like choking, light spanking, bondage, him being rougher than usual and degrading. It made me wonder, would he ever try that with me? It was totally arousing. Maybe he'd see the interview and you know, want to experiment, I came to the end of the story and I was day dreaming about it happening. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the directed coughed, getting my attention.

I quickly sat myself up right, "well, that was um, that was interesting" I chuckled, "thanks for watching my interview! Until next time!"

"Thanks for coming y/n!" The directed shouted!
-~-~-~-~-~
Toms POV:
"Well, that was um, that was interesting" y/n chuckled "thanks for watching my interview! Until next time!" And at that the interview ended. I read the interview along with her, as the phone screen was shown on one half of the tv to show the audience what she was reading.

She looked awfully flustered when reading it. Did my y/n want me to treat her like that? I mean, I would, absolutely, without hesitation. I just didn't think she wanted it. She wouldn't be home for a while so I had some time to go out and get a few things for tonight. She wanted Dom!Tom. Well that's what she was gonna get...
-~-~-~-~-~-
Your POV:
On the way home I decided to stop off for some fast food, which was totally against my diet that I was meant to be on, because of my marvel contract, but you know if a girl wants McDonald's then she's going to get McDonald's. Obviously I picked some up for Tom too, because I'm not a monster!

I entered our shared apartment and chucked my car keys in the bowl. "Honey! I brought dinner!" I shouted. The lights were off which was weird. I shrugged it off, he must be out. I took my shoes off and went into the kitchen, taking out his food from the bag.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my lower waist and toms lips on my neck. I sighed and tilted my neck to give him more access. I turned around to face him and gave him a gentle peck, "you hungry?" I asked. "Very" he said back, he sounded kind of raspy. (Oh jeez) "good, because I brought home some fast food, don't tell marvel, thought we could treat ourselves." He placed his finger on my lip to shh me, and he shook is head slowly, he brought his lips to my ear and placed a light kiss and whispered "I'm not hungry for food angel" I moaned at his words. "What's gotten into you huh?" I giggled. He didn't find anything funny, which made me gulp.

*start playing the song do I wanna know- by arctic monkeys, makes the 'experience better'*
"I saw your interview" he spoke. I blushed and looked down. He smirked and placed his thumb on my chin, and his index finger under my chin and tilted my head up. "Yeah, you had the same look on your face when reading it, did you like it? Did you like the idea of me treating you like a little slut?" I couldn't even reply, I just gulped. He smirked.

"Use your words pretty girl" he whispered. He placed a hand on my ass and grasped it, causing me to gasp. "Y-yes" at that he picked me up and said "safe word is red" and he smashed his lips onto mine.

He brought us through to our bedroom and placed me down on the bed, I felt something metal underneath me so I broke the kiss and picked it up. Handcuffs. "Is this okay darling?" He asked. I nodded. He stood up straight and folded his arms "strip" he said plainly.

I did what he said and slowly took off my clothing, revealing my Lacey underwear. He smirked, and had his eyes wandering all over me, and he spoke again, "did I tell you to stop" I shook my head and took off my bra first. Tom bit his lip and took off his top, so he was only left in his sweats. I was about to take off my panties but he swatted my hands away. "I wanna do that one. Lay down baby girl"

I lay down on the bed. He cupped my face with one hand and gave me a comforting kiss. "Hands above your head my love, don't make me ask twice" I nodded and placed my hands above my head. He cuffed them together against the headboard.

He trailed his middle finger under the waistband of my panties before dipping his finger through my slit "fuck, you're absolutely soaked, you really do like this don't you?" I nodded my head. He slapped my thigh "what have I just said about using your words, I'm not going to ask again pretty girl" he said. "Yes, I do"

He ripped my panties off, like actually tore them. "I'll buy you new ones" he mumbled before attacking my clit with his mouth, I screamed at the sudden contact "fuck" I cussed.

He brought two fingers to my entrance and started pumping rapidly "fuck Tom!" He hummed, the vibrations adding to the pleasure. I felt my climax coming "Tom 'm gonna cum!" He edged me on further and then fully pulled away once I was about to finish.

"What the fuck?" I spat. "Uh uh baby, we are doing this my way alright" I groaned. He took the opportunity and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them taking my juices. "That's right, no complaining other wise I won't give you what you want." I hummed "you taste so sweet don't you baby girl" I nodded.

He took his fingers out and stripped of his sweats. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on. Without warning he slammed roughly into me. He was generous enough to let me adjust. And I silently nodded indicating for him to move.

He pulled almost all the way and slammed back into me again, causing us both to moan. He set the pace fast and rough. "Fuck, it doesn't matter how many times I fuck you, you're always gonna be so tight" his dirty words making me wetter. He clearly noticed "oh, okay, you like it when I talk dirty to you hm? Like it when I talk about your tight pussy squeezing my cock?" I nodded "yes"

He came down and smashed our lips together. I felt my climax coming again and I clenched around him again. "You close lovie? Can feel you clenching" I nodded "please!" He shook his head "I'm nearly there, just hold on a minute!"

Finally after what felt like forever "okay baby 'm there, let go for me, 'm right behind you" at his words I let go all over him. He really was close as he came into the condom seconds after.

He pulled out of me and took off the condom before throwing it away. He climbed out of bed and came back with a damp towel to clean me up. Including taking off the cuffs.

He lay next to me and cuddled me from behind. Placing light kisses on my neck, he placed one last kiss and cuddled into my neck. "I wasn't too rough was I princess?" He asked. "No baby, that was great, thank you"

We fell asleep almost immediately, cuddling into each other as the night swept us away...

When I say this took a really long time to write.. I mean it! Like I didn't know what to put next, dis was kinky! But it shows that I take requests and they can be anonymous or not! So request!! Okay have a nice night/ day <3