Impossible (AU)• angst/ fluff LB

Summary: you and Lucas celebrate your 2 year anniversary in Thailand, though it doesn't exactly go to plan... you two are both 18+ :)
Warnings: swearing, blood mentions, angst, mentions of death, fluff.
Word count: 2055

Your POV:
"Darling?! Are you nearly ready?" I hear my boyfriend of 2 years call from the hotels living room. "Almost!" I yelled back.

Me and my boyfriend Lucas Bennet have been together for 2 years now, started dating when we were 18. He started saving money as soon we started dating, saving up for a "spontaneous holiday" for one of our anniversaries, and he always loved Thailand, so here we are, he's spoiled me rotten. So I thought I would dress pretty tonight for him.

We were going out for dinner under the stars, and then there was meant to be a lantern thing, the whole thing is very Lucas. He's a hopeless romantic.

I wore my favourite light pink dress, and wore my hair in curls, and I twiddled my pink crystal promise ring on my finger, smiling to myself.

^^^ what you're wearing.

I finally walked out of the hotels bedroom, finding Lucas in his black trousers and dress shirt, my my he looked handsome. His eyes widened when he saw me, putting both of his hands in his pockets. "Wow" he scoffed.

I gave him a twirl, "gonna take it I look good then" I smirked. He returned it and curled his arms around my waist. "Good isn't the right word angel, more like stunning, beautiful, but even those words don't justify it" he hummed leaning in and placing a lingering kiss on my lips. I let out a blissful sigh and I felt him smirk and he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

My eyes widened and I slapped his chest playfully. "Come on, we can do that later, we're gonna be late for dinner" I giggled. "But you look so good!" He whined.

"Later" I smiled. He just groaned and rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine" he mumbled. He took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "Let's go" he whispered.
~

We sat at our table, finishing our food off.

"Was everything okay?" The waiter asked. "It was lovely thank you" Lucas nodded as he placed money down paying the bill. What a gentleman.

People started to get up from their seats. "Lucas come on it's gonna start!" I squealed rising from my seat and taking his hand dragging him down to the beach.

I took my sandals off and let my feet feel the damp sand. I carried them in one hand, I felt Lucas slip his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers as we walked closer to the ocean. "So beautiful m'love" he mumbled, placing a kiss on my head.

"You're not so bad yourself handsome" I smirked. He returned it and kissed my cheek. "Here" he mumbled, lighting the candle and placing it in the lantern.

Everyone looked around and nodded.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3" his eyes were full of admiration as he stared into mine.
"2"
"1" we all shouted as we let go of the lantern, realising it into the night sky.